Chater 2 New Order

As they walked through the huge magnificent field .Of unnatural white roses and loose flying petals Ciel stopped and faced his butler

"Sebastian ?"

"Yes young master " he replied Ciel continued " tell me ... Why do you keep up the farce ,that you don't have feelings?" "My lord?"he asked but smiled and continued to answer "it's because as a butl-" "NO" Ciel raised his voice cutting Sebastian off " don't lie to me any further ...... We are now going to know each other for all eternity and I don't want to hear any further excuse from you !"

And with that Sebastian walked over and knelt in front of his master and asked " understood however may I be allowed to not answer the questions that i might feel ...... Uncomfortable to answer or feel is unseemly for a master to know about there servant ?"

Ciel looking down to his butler with his glowing fuisha eyes and slowly replied " then what would be the fun in that however if it distresses you greatly ....... Maybe I might allow it at times "And with a evil grin he said " this is a order Sebastian you shall no longer be as formal to me as you are now ... Also you will teach and tell me the ways of being a demon".

Then Sebastian stood up replied" understood, however my lord one question remains where shall we go?" Turning his head toward the starless sky Ciel took a breath to think and on his exhaling breath he said " you know I don't very much care...."

" Then sir " Sebastian exclaimed " may I advise that we go to my place of residence " " which is where ?" Ciel asked somewhat puzzled however very interested ..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's somewhere down in the abyss" he whispered .........

Now is it really?

I don't know ....

Let me think...

Oh well I'm going to have to read chapter three now to know for sure.

So tune in next time! It just might come early oooo maybe keep a look out and tell your friends ;)