Chapter Eight

so yes before you freak out!

I watch 'American Horror Story' and I am completely obsessed with the name Tate Langdon right now and I couldn't think of another name!

he's not a psycho in this story though, he's just an asshole who's known as the bully of the high school.

Ch. 8

"he's such a prick. I Don't get why he looks so hot" Eleanor groaned out. I giggled, after Edward and I had left her with Louis a few days ago, they ended up having the same history class and a few other classes. we were in our science class and Edward was partnered up with Niall while El and I sat together, mixing the liquids for the experiment.

"what did he say?"

"he was a complete arse, he was rude and just plain bad"

"and you think that's hot" I concluded.

"and that's bad" she muttered.

"besides, he's dating someone" she sighed.

"Oh well" I shrugged. her eyes widened, she lightly smacked my arm.

"I'm going mad here and all you can say is 'Oh well'?!"

"what do you want me to say?"

"tell me I'm just over thinking it, that he might actually like me!" she squeaked in a whisper. I giggled, shaking my head.

"I don't know what to tell you, I don't know Louis that well, until today I referred to him as 'Tomlinson'"

"is that his last name?" she asked, bright hazel eyes wide as she looked at me. I sighed, she was in way too deep.

"he's got a bad reputation with girls, I'll admit, my Edward's no better, but Louis he seems to go after more slutty girls" I mumbled, looking over to see Edward working with Niall.

"really?" I could hear the sadness In her voice, it wasn't the best thing, Eleanor was so happy and seeing the effect Louis had on her surprised me.

"five minutes, put your experiments away and get ready to go to lunch, make sure you wash your hands!" I sighed, helping Eleanor put the lab equipment away, throwing out the liquids inside them.

"well you never know, maybe he does like you" I shrugged, Edward had gone off campus for lunch, he wanted to bring me something back and I decided to stay here with Eleanor and Jen.

"I'm just going to-woah!" Jenna and I widened our eyes seeing Eleanor fall on her back, groaning in pain, her food was all over her front and in her hair.

"El!" Jenna and I gasped, hurrying to help her. I glared over at Tate, he was laughing with Ginger and I knew it was him, he always made fun of innocent girls like me Jenna and now El. I jumped hearing what sounded like a tray dropping on the floor, looking over my shoulder I saw an angry Louis making his way over to us. his little blonde girl was stuck in place, she looked terrified.

"Eleanor, are you-" he started, but stopped when she sobbed softly, looking up to see him. Jenna and I just stayed quiet, watching as El and Louis just held each others eyes for a bit. his fists balled up, breath increasing. oh shit.

"Langdon!" Louis growled, standing up.

"Oh no" Jen and I whispered.

"what?" El's soft voice asked as she looked up to us, looking over to watch Louis make his way over to Tate.

"Jen, go find Liam"

"what, No!"

"Jenna, now's not the time for you to be all shy and quite, unless you know where Niall or Zayn are, you have to find Liam, Louis looks pissed" I muttered. she nodded, her eyes wide as she ran off to find Liam.