Chapter Eighteen

Had to republish this cause you guys couldn't get over me misspelling Angel

so I'm sorry that I haven't updated finals and everything has been so hectic

I've only really had time to come up with like two imagines.

I have a three day weekend and it's gonna be like fully dedicated to just my books and if I'm lucky an imagine.

so I hope you really enjoy this!

Ch. 18

"Avery!" I heard my mum call. I rushed down, sighing as I did so. Then it went off a loud bang, on instinct I fell to the floor trying to dodge the bullet not knowing if it was meant for me.

"Mum!" I cried out, hearing another shot. My body reacted before I could even think of what to do next. I ran to Edward. I had no shoes on, no pants, just Edwards shirt. It was the middle of night and I was running in the cold rain. My body was warm, overly so and all I could think of was getting to Edward. I had to push myself and ignore the harsh pricks of raindrops falling on me, the burn in my muscles. My body was slowing down and I was pushing to get around this last corner. Edward had to be home.

"Edward!" I cried out, pounding my fists on the door.

"Edward!" I sobbed, falling to my knees and bring in them up to my chest. My body was shutting down, I could feel it. I was falling asleep. My body shook and trembled, my mother would find me, she'd kill me and I'd be alone. Not even Edward could save me. Slowly my acceptance was what made me relax at the sound of some kind of engine.

"Avery! what the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" I looked up tiredly, shaking and shivering while I looked at Edward running to me. His warm body collided with my cold one and I held on to him.

"m-m-my m-m-om" I stuttered, shivering as we entered the house.

"g-gun" Was all I could get out when I finally gave up and held on to him.

"you're gonna fuc.king die of pneumonia" he mumbled sitting with me on the floor of his room.

I was held close for a long period of time, Edward bringing my hands to his lips and breathing softly on them, warmth washing over my body ever so carefully. he progressed from breathing on my neck with his hot breath to kissing it and making skin to skin contact, removing his jacket and shirt, taking my own off as well.

The shirt was pealed from my skin my bare chest revealed to him, goosebumps covering my skin. His touch was hardly noticeable at first, just radiating his warmth to me from a close distance, soon our bodies were pressed together and his warm arms were wrapped around my back. I eventually stopped shanking as much as I did before, now it was just small bursts of shivers.

"why didn't you just put me in a warm bath?" I whispered.

"can't, that's dangerous. I gotta warm you up bit by bit, to make sure you don't get frostbite or anything" he mumbled.