Chapter 9: The Official First Date And Chad's Plan

It was nice knowing that Gabriella was Troy's girlfriend, it was sometimes hard in school, it took all of Troy's strength to stop him ramming Gabriella up against the lockers and kissing her with all the passion held within him.

It was the end of the school day and Gabriella was sure to wait for everyone to leave before she got into Troy's car. He leaned over and kissed her cheek and she smiled putting her bag at her feet.

"How was your day?" He asked her as she pulled out her new 'Romeo and Juliet book and began to read.

"Troy, 'she laughed, "We have all the same lessons."

"Yeah I know, 'Troy said shrugging his shoulders, "But I didn't get to talk to you."

Gabriella stifled a giggle and shook her head, he was so adorable.

"Well, it was okay. Science was great!" She said cheerfully and Troy made a face, he hated Science but Gabriella seemed to be good at everything.

"I was bored during science; I made up a poem about it. Do you want to hear?" He asked.

"Sure." Gabriella replied turning her attention from her book.

Troy cleared his throat playfully and began…

I simply cannot understand the mere lesson that is science,

The stuff like protons and electrons make me cringe in defiance,

That rubbish stuff, that terrible stuff, it's really quite a bore,

And after a whole lesson, I don't want to hear anymore

When he was finished Gabriella was laughing loudly, Troy played along look offended.

"Hey, I thought it was great!" He said.

"It was…awesome!" Gabriella said struggling, she was holding onto her stomach still laughing, tears streamed down her cheeks and he reached across and began to tickle her while she still had his hand on the wheel.

"Is that right Montez?" He laughed along with her.

She pushed his hands away still laughing but he wouldn't let her go.

"Troy…don't." She giggled.

"Say Troy Bolton is the greatest hottest boyfriend alive." Troy ordered Gabriella as she continued.

"No!" She squeaked.

"Say it!" Troy laughed tickling her harder.

"Okay, Troy Bolton is the greatest hottest boyfriend alive." Gabriella chanted and Troy let her go, she collapsed back breathing deeply, her stomach aching from all the laughing she had been doing.

Troy smiled, she looked beautiful, her cheeks were rosy, her hair dazzled in the light, her eyes beamed with joy, her chest heaved up and down in her exhaustion. He reached across and touched her hand and they shared a coy glance. He liked it like this!

They had arrived at a park and Gabriella rushed out of the car excitedly, she ran across the grass and sat down in a swing. Troy laughed and walked over to her, she was swinging back and fore smiling and he stood behind her and started to push her.