Chapter 39

Leona's POV

Leona went back to the compartment having no luck finding Jareth. Sirius tried to avoid any eye contact with her for that short amount of time. Remus felt the tension and felt he could cut it with a knife, or anything that is unbelievably sharp. But unfortunately, he couldn't find anything to say. That was until James came back in with a relieved smile on his face. Remus finally relaxed into his seat. Leona, Sirius, and James looked at him weirdly until Leona spoke up.

"Did you find him?" the purple-eyed girl asked, she was leaning on the edge of her seat waiting for James to answer.

"Yeah, he's in a compartment wiiiiiiii-... do you know what? Leona, let's talk out in the hall, shall we?" James stiffly walked out of the compartment, awkwardly laughing.

"Okayyyyyyy?" Leona stood up and walked out, closing the glass door behind her.

"What's up with Jareth?" Leona asked, curiously.

"The problem is....uh..." James paused and inhaled. "Jareisinanothercompartmentwiththisweirdguyanditlookedliketheywereflirting..." James muttered. Leona looked at him with wide eyes, then slowly narrowed them, trying to figure out what he said. She then widened her eyes again and sprinted towards the side that James searched. James just stood there watching until Remus popped his head out of the compartment.

"Don't just stand there! Get Leona before she does something stupid! And yes, I saw her sprint past the compartment..." Remus said. Leona was already a car down when James started sprinting down the cars. Leona abruptly stopped and crouched down. James slowed down to a jog and stopped right behind Leona.

"Why were you running, Leona?" a little girl asked.

"I was trying to catch one of my friends! Anyway, what are you doing out here, Tia?" Leona huffed already out of breath.

"Oh, I was going to try and find the trolley lady to get some candy for me and my friends," Tia said with a sweet smile.

"Oh my Merlin, you are so cute...Okay, don't let me stop you! See ya later, Tia!" Leo stood up and moved out of Tia's way.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Leona!" Tia smiled her sweet precious smile and walked away. Leona watched her leave, Leo smiled, then looked at James. Her smile quickly faded and her eyes widened. She tried to run away, but James caught her before she could.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Leona yelled while kicking her legs. James flung her over his shoulder.

"Have you gained weight it's a lot harder to carry you now," James snickered, Leona gasped dramatically and put a hand on her heart as if she's been shot.

"Jamie, honey, if you ever want Lily to like you, you are going to have to lose that attitude," Leona said pushing on James' back so she could look him in the eye.

"Well, technically, you aren't Lily. So, I think I'm alright," James countered.

"...touche," Leona flopped down and stopped fighting.

"Wow James, you have a really nice butt..."