Chapter 23

Jareth's POV

Jareth was woken early yet again on the morning of the Hogsmeade trip. Assuming it was Leona, he got out of bed and opened the door, eyes only half open.

"Go away, Leo," he said, about to close the door. Something stopped it.

"Hate to disappoint, darling," Sirius said, opening the door again with a smirk. "But I'm not Leona."

"Shit," Jareth said, hiding behind the door. His hair was a mess and he must look exhausted Merlin, he did not want Sirius to see him like this.

"Oh, come on, Jareth." Sirius tried to come through the door to get to his boyfriend, but Jareth wouldn't let him.

"No. I will not allow you to see me unless I look absolutely perfect," Jareth whisper-yelled, trying not to wake his sleeping roommates. Sirius gasped.

"You don't look perfect? Damn, I hadn't noticed, I'll have to take another look," he said, walking into the dorm. Jareth ran over to his bed and hid under the covers. "Jareth, please."

"Go away. I'll come find you later. My hair is a mess, and Merlin knows I need a shower, and-"

"Jareth. I don't say this much, but you're being overdramatic," Sirius said, dramatically, for effect. "Relax, okay?"

"You're a bloody hypocrite," Jareth replied, pulling his bedsheets tighter around him. Sirius sighed, once again, dramatically.

"Jareth, please, I'm starving, and if I don't eat right now I'll die," he said, flopping on top of Jareth.

"Die, then," Jareth replied. Sirius gasped, then brought a hand to his heart and sighed.

"Oh, you wound me so," Sirius said. Jareth shrugged from his bed.

"Not my problem."

"I hate you," Sirius said, though annoyed, he said it lightly as to not upset Jareth accidentally.

"Mmhmm," Jareth said, emerging from his sheets. "I'm going to get ready, okay? Can you just... go wait in the common room? Please." Sirius sighed and rolled off the bed, standing and walking towards the door.

"Hurry up, we have plans," Sirius said, walking out and closing the door behind him. Jareth sighed and slid out of bed, quickly showering and getting ready for the day. He made sure to do his hair more carefully than usual, taking longer to, 1, annoy Sirius, and 2, make sure he looked perfect for whatever plans Sirius had made. He made sure to bring his permission slip for Hogsmeade, just in case.

He walked out into the common room once he was satisfied and stood next to the couch that Sirius was currently laying boredly over.

"Ugh, finally, you took forever," Sirius said, sitting up and glaring playfully at Jareth, who simply smiled.

"Serves you right for waking me up at 7 in the bloody morning. Have you not heard me complaining about Leona and James? The bloody gits wake me up early much too often, I loathe it. You must really hate me," Jareth said, chuckling slightly. Sirius shrugged.

"You may be right, but I'm still dating your sorry arse despite it all," Sirius joked, standing and walking out the door sassily. Jareth sighed and followed his overdramatic boyfriend out the door.