My Husband Is Gay <26.a>

~My Husband Is Gay ..26:a..~

CHRISTOPHER

“Fuck Pete.” I moan in pain.

Who wouldn’t moan in pain when the dumbass of your boyfriends carelessly putting his briefcase on the entrance of your bathroom. Who wouldn’t moan in pain when they come out of the bathroom and fall to the ground, I mean to the floor of your room because you accidentally kick the briefcase which of course lay on the ground, I mean on the floor in front of the bathroom door.

“What the fuck? Why did you put your briefcase here?” I asked Pete with annoyed expression.

And who wouldn’t be annoyed with the situation when their body is hurt because of how hard their body hit the floor?

“Oh, I’m sorry it must slip out of my hand and choose to lay there.” Pete answer me with a blank look that only make me feel more annoyed with him.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? This stupid thing won’t have a mind or even leg to walk and lay here.” I ask him back with angry voice and goddamn it yes, I am mad right now.

Instead of straight answering me, he only looks at me with a blank face. It’s like my angry mood not affected him at all and it’s like he don’t even care that I just fall or if my body hurt at all.

The truth is I won’t get this mad easily just because I fall because of Pete putting his briefcase in a wrong place. This is all come from the talk I have with grandma this morning. The second thing I have to do to get the position is been told by grandma this morning and the thing is not something that I might going to get it easily.

And to top of all, now I don’t really know if I really want that position. The position, the name and the power, I don’t know if I want that anymore and all this because of her. Right now, I’m more like at the brink of being confuse with what I want and one stupid thing will totally make me feel like I want to snap and unfortunately Pete is my main course right now.

 “Well, the thing is I was only putting it in a wrong place, so why you need to get this mad like I just beat your shit out of you?” Pete asks me and still with his blank face.

Unfortunately for him, I’m totally not in the right mood and his totally blank face is only fusing me to get even mad at him. Well grandma, thank to you now I am transforming myself into angry bird and Pete right now is my unlucky pig.

“The thing is, if this thing is not here on the first place, I won’t fall and for sure my body won’t hurt that much.” I hissed at him.

“What wrong with you Chris? First you won’t tell me about the thing you talked to Nicole and now just because I accidentally putted my briefcase in the wrong place, you go all madover me, what the fuck is wrong with you? The right person to get mad is me because you won’t tell me what you and Nicole talked about this morning.” Pete face now no longer blank, but right now he just get mad at me.

But he just asked about something that should not be talked at all. I mean about grandma and anything that have to do with this morning. Here I am trying to find some peace in my mind to forget about what grandma said this morning for at least a long time before I can make my mind on what should I do.

But there is he, keep pushing me to tell him about it.

“I know Nicole must say something about getting her position at Krystal Kayden, am I right? So why don’t you tell me? Is she already hand you her position?” Pete continues to push me to answer him.

“You know what.” I’m stop and take a deep breath then continue. “I’m sleeping in the guess room tonight.” And with that, I walk out of my room and walk into the guess room. The very same room that Pete use this morning when Julia give her crazy idea on how to make mom and grandma won’t get suspicious at us.