My Husband Is Gay <9.b>

~My Husband Is Gay ..9:b..~

JULIA

'Do I have to move with the Kayden after the wedding?'

That's been on my mind ever since I woke up early this morning. Even though I slept late last night after having the most ridiculous dream ever, still I woke up early today.

All in all, thanks to my mom goodbye-my-daughter-speech a. k. a. the speech where I finally realize after the wedding with Chris, I have to move with him. Which up until now, I still don't know where his house is. Whether he stays with Chantelle and Nicole or he stays in one of the penthouses in his hotel or maybe he has his own house out there and stay by himself or with friends.

The conclusion of whatever I'm trying to say is, I don't know where the hell he staying and with whom he staying is.

'Maybe I can stay with mom and dad after the wedding.'

Wait a minute, what the heck am I thinking? Staying with mom and dad? Gotta be kidding me. What will mom and dad think if I do that. Is not that they know about the deal I'm having with that freaking bastard.

Or what will Nicole, the witch behind all this problematic problem, what will she think, or worse is Chantelle, the jolly Chantelle who really looks forward to his son's wedding day. The one who really excited about this wedding.

Chris is for sure don't really care about it. After all this is only a fake wedding with him and this is only a way for him to get whatever that he want from the witch queen.

What was it? I don't know and that somehow makes me wonder what actually that he wants until he is agreeing to this. He is popular and plus he is the only heir to a famous hotel, if he wants, outside there will be a lot of girl who is for sure better than me for him, but still he agrees to this for something that he wants from the witch.

As time pass by, I don't know what I'm doing the whole morning, what I know right now, at this moment, I am inside Krystal Kayden Hotel, trying to convince that freaking bastard's assistant who her name is Paige, that I'm his fiance and I want to see him.

Why I want to see him? Honestly I have no idea why. My brain has been sending a secret message to my body and my body react to it by bringing me here. Here at outside Christopher 'freaking bastard' Kayden's office.

"Look, I tell you again, I am Julia Mathew, Chris's fiance and I want to see him right now." I say rolled my eye on her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Mathew but if you really is Mr. Kayden fiance, I will know about you. He never, ever, not even one mention that he already engaged and plus he is not here at this moment. He has a meeting outside the hotel. Why don't you-" Before she could finish her talk, I cut her off.

"Why don't you try and call him, tell him, his fiance is here and confirm with him about me and tell him too that I want to see him right now." I say calmly to her.

Even this Paige girl or whatever her real name is, been really annoying to me, I still manage to be calm. But from my attitude right now, it tells the other way to her. Not that I care what she think right now. My mission is to talk to that freaking bastard and not to care what other people think.

Instead of arguing with me, she calls Chris, knowing that I will not leave until I meet Chris.

"Hello, Mr. Kayden . . . No sir, but you have other guess asking to see you . . . Sh-she said, she is yours . . . umm . . . fiance?"

Wow, she stutters now.

"Y-yes sir." Stutter again, I rolled my eye at her. Is she that scare at him or is she just afraid that I'm lying to her and Chris will get mad about this.