My Husband Is Gay <13>

~My Husband Is Gay ..13..~

JULIA

Right after we left Krystal Kayden to go to the mall, I've noticed that someone been following us. I don't know who that person is, but what I know is, he has been following right after we walk out from the hotel. To think about it, I guess I saw him when I walk inside Krystal Kayden to go to Chris office.

But I know that he doesn't follow me from my house, if not I would notice and I only notice him when I walk to Krystal Kayden. Maybe he has been following Chris, but that's not on my mind and what's on my mind is, that stalker might be here to stalk whether Chris and I really in a relationship. As in Chantelle might hire that stalker to check on us.

It can't be Nicole since she the one who start this marry-her's-grandson thing and from what I recalled, she also the one who assumes that Chris and I having a secret relationship when the truth is, we are not. So, this must be Chantelle work. She might have been noticing that there actually nothing happens between Chris and I.

So, that's why I've been acting like this. Like I was his girlfriend, I mean his fiance. But that's very hard to do when he always acts like an asshole. That look ugly, this look like a slut, that will make my mom look down on you and so on. That's what he had been doing.

When I saw Jace here I was quite surprised because I don't expect to see him here and with what happen before, where Chris nearly punch him and seeing him today, that might happen if I choose to be near Jace.

So I stand next to Chris to prevent him from kill Jace and again to my surprise, Chris put his hand on my shoulder before dragging me closer to him and kiss the top of my head. I didn't look at Jace because I know this will make Jace hurt after what he said to me that day, but with whoever following Chris and I right now, a fight is a big no no.

Seeing Jace here than makes me recall something. Something as to why I love to shop here since I was fourteen. I remembered to always ask permission from mom to come here back then because this belongs to Jace's mom and he always spends some time here and I come here because I was always hoping I can see him here.

And let me tell you something, my plan works really well because that's how we start to be a friend. Every time I come here, he always come and talk to me. I know him before since he is one of the hottest guy at school, that's what the other girl said, but to me he is the one and only guys that are hottest at that school and that the only thing I know about him. No other thing and comes here make me know more about him and this place is where we become closer.

But with my action a few second ago really did make him hurt and that hurt me too, but at the same time I don't want the guy that following us, who I still believe is from Chantelle, think the other way, if I stand too close to another guy and not my fiance. Plus, I'm now Christopher Kayden's fiance and not a single lady.

And what makes him look more hurt is when I completely ignored him and once he say he should go, instead of bidding him a goodbye, I ask Chris about how this dress that I'm wearing and wait for another negative remark from him. I didn't have to look at Jace to know that his eye is still gazing at me, waiting for me to talk more to him.

After I get my so called fiance approval on the dress and also since Chris did mention we going to go and eat after this, I rush back to change to my jean that I wear before. I didn't get a chance to eat this morning and spending almost two hours here, did a good job making me feel like I could eat a cow to stop from being hungry.

Chris once again has the same face expression like when I visit his office, right after he comes back from talking to Peter. The same pale and blank look and I know when I went back to change, Jace must have said something to him and that's why he has this expression.