My Husband Is Gay <19>

~My Husband Is Gay ..19..~

JULIA

"This is awkward." Chris say out of nowhere.

"Yeah, you right." I agree with him with a sigh.

Here we are in his private jet to Thailand. Just only one hour in his private jet already makes us feel the awkward tension around us, and we still have at least another seventeen hours in the air, alone. Just the two of us, minus the other crews.

"I guess, we should just stop it." Chris speaks again.

"Stop what?" Confuse with what he just say, I ask him.

Last night when he went to his office, he didn't end up coming back to his penthouse and only come back earlier this morning, an hour before we went to the airport. I don't know if he just wants to avoid me, like what I know he been doing after I accidentally kissed Pete or he really have a work to do.

But what I know is, I can't sleep thinking about him in his office and this morning when he comes back, the first thing that I notice is, the dark spot under his eye that perfectly shows that not only me, but he also not sleep last night and that also give the answer that he really do his work till morning and not avoiding me like I thought he is.

"This awkward moment we have." Chris say and from earlier this morning until now, when he speaks he refuse to look me in the eye.

Sighing, I answer him or more like letting everything in my heart out for him to know. The thing that I wanted to tell him a few weeks ago, but he ignored my call. Not looking at him, afraid of what he will say, I speak with my head down and my eye looking at the private jet floor.

"Look, I know all this awkward moment is starting with me. I mean we are perfectly fine with each other company before that day, the day that I kissed Pete, and just know that, I regret it ever happen and just so you know that's that won't be happening again."

I started and continue again. "I already consider you as my friend when we have the greatest time shopping at the mall or when we went for lunch or dinner and we both know that we want something that mean a lot to us from this marriage. Well, I don't know what you want, but I know that's that is important to you."

Stop to breathe, then I continue again. "Remember all the great time we have whether just through text or call or when we out, I want us to be that again. I want us to be friends again. You know, have the great time without this awkward moment come in between us. Laughing and joking around like before. Forget all the mistake I've done and, . . . Oh, trust me that all just mistakes and not meant to be happening."

Again, I stop, but this time to take a look at him and when I look at him, I saw that he already looks at me and now is waiting for me to continue. "And I want us to enjoy this marriage till it last and just as friend, don't get me wrong about that, and I hope even after the marriage is over, we still can be friend and maybe hanging out together. And since this thing is started by me, I want to apologize for everything that I've done and hope that you can accept my apologies and we can go back to before and just enjoy the day at Thailand."

Still looking at his eye, now, his eye no longer look everything with hard expression, he is now slowly registering what I just say in his brain and try to understand everything before he end up giving a big, long sigh and open his eye, I saw that now he gives me a soften look and say.

"Your right, I really did miss the day before that day and I guess, I forgive you." He says with a smile.

A genuine smile and not the fake smile he has been shown before and just the smile of his, makes my heart back to alive and hearing him say he forgive me, just bringing back the flower of the garden in my heart.