My Husband Is Gay <25>

~My Husband Is Gay ..25..~

JULIA

Last night went just like what I plan it to be. Nah, actually it went much better than what I hope it is and when I ask Chris to sleep with me and he accept it, it’s like another extra point to my original plan and I totally liking it. Sleep in the arm of Chris like when we still at Thailand, I really enjoy that.

When I wake this morning, Chris no longer in my bed, but on his side, the one that he sleep last night still have his body warm and that mean he never leave me alone after I fall sleeping and he only left a few moment ago before I wake up.

But what makes my day happier when I’m awake not because of Chris not in my bed, but because of the sound of argument come from Chris and Pete. Probably because of yesterday afternoon make out with Chris and because of Chris is sleeping with me last night.

It’s like I let Pete think what he think in Chris office yesterday afternoon really happen, when the truth is nothing happen. We were just sleeping plus cuddling and nothing more than that happen, and with sleeping I mean, with eye close and body still cover with a cloth and not sleep as mean in the other way.

I know that some of you might actually wonder why I’m acting like everything is going great, because it is going great.

Yesterday when I’m about to left Chris office, I already open his door office, but not much to reveal it already open, it just enough to hear sound from outside. Sound that come from Paige, Chris’s assistant, who trying her best to convince Mr. Rickett as what Paige call Pete that he can’t enter Chris office right now.

At first when I’m about to enter Chris office, I already mention at Paige that I don’t want anyone to interrupt Chris and I, while I still inside his office and that why she trying to convince Pete not to enter.

But I know Pete, well not much, but I know he will definitely enter even when someone said a big no. So I did something crazy that totally will make Pete get mad. My original plan is just to give a small kisses, but then will stay still at Chris’s laps, but I guess Chris have other thing on his mind, because then he start to kissed back with more passion on it.

And who am I to say no to his action. So, I just went along with it and have such a great mind blowing kiss. Without both of us notice, because we kind of lost the track of time, the door to his office open and walk in was none other than Mr. Game planner and Chris assistant, who look completely shocked.

And Pete, let just say when Paige is in the room, he look very professional with no expression set on his face, but at the moment Paige Jones walk out of the door and the door close, he change to a beastly monster. Honestly it quite scared me to look at really angry Pete.

I pale immediately when I realize I am the reason why Pete looks like a monster right now, even when I already know he will be like this.  But then I remember if Chris saw my pale face, he might be care for me and do something about it. So, my act instinct told me to just keep my gaze on the floor.

But at the same time I keep telling myself not to have a high hope in this. I need to remember that they already together for ten years and know each other for fifteen years and in the end, if I put my hope to high on this, I might get my heart broken. So, when I’m heard Chris told Pete that it was only a kissed, I’m not really shocked.

Hurt? Yes, it fell quite hurt inside my heart, but I know it will be like this.

So, to keep my acting like I’m really hurt deep inside and feel guilty by what just happen, I keep quiet for a long time, until I fell the right time to talk again. But honestly the ‘I’m sorry' part is a total lie. I’m not really meant it, especially the ‘I feel bad’ part. It all just some part of my acting to make Chris not thinking of me as a bad girl.