My Husband Is Gay <20>

~My Husband Is Gay ..20..~

CHRISTOPHER

Back to normal with Julia, is great, but spend every hour, minutes and second with her, is not such a great idea. Crack some joke, make a silly face and laugh together, is another bad new.

It's only been two days and a half, plus the seventeen hours we spend inside my private jet, even we only spend time there to sleep, and yet we still have at least another three day to spend together. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

Seeing how peaceful she looks when sleeping, is another hard thing for me to do. I don't know why, but I end up bringing her closer to me, just like the night, the first night we spend together in Bangkok. Different part is, now we no longer in Bangkok, we are now in Phuket and once again I sneak in his sleep with Julia. Without she notices it.

As soon as we arrive here, she went straight to bed, claiming that she really tired. Not that I complain about it, she looks like an angel when she sleeps. So as soon as she asleep, I sneak in to sleep with her.

Her small body feels so right against mine and her smell, something that smells like citrus, like a mix of lemongrass and tangerine that came from her shower gel, only makes thing hard for me right at this moment.

And with her only wearing an undies and a tank top, that barely cover her body to sleep, again only makes thing feel triple times harder for me. Why can't I just think about Pete, my boyfriend at this moment, heck through all this honeymoon. Why I have to think about this small girl who peacefully and securely sleeping on my arm.

Or maybe I can think about the thousand hotels and resorts that have around Phuket and start having my business mode thinking and not think about Julia.

Or thinking about the two hundred hotels including a dozen of five-star resort that have here, at the Patong Beach and back to my improve Krystal Kayden Hotel and Resort mode and not think about her at this moment.

Or simply thinking about the hotel that we stay. The room, the interior or exterior of the hotel and thinking of creating a brand new looking room with Asian kinda taste for Krystal Kayden, but of course that's not happening when my brain cell is preoccupied by her.

I'm thinking more about how good she looks when sleeping. How I love how her chest rise and fall due to her normal breathing, how her face once in awhile contort in what's looking like a nightmare.

Wait, nightmare?

It went away as soon as it comes.

'Or maybe I just think thing too much.'

I should stop thinking about Julia. I should focus on what place to go tomorrow since this is the largest island in Southwestern Thailand and I want everything to be perfect for both of us. For my wife and I. I like that she is a Kayden now. How she is Mrs. Kayden now.

'Damn Chris, damn, why are you still thinking about her. Chris, remind yourself that you are gay and you have a boyfriend back home.'

I should think about Phuket now. About how this place contains twenty different beaches and resort districts. That's what James said and I should think about this Patong beach, about how this place is the most famous and most crowded area of Phuket. About how this place has been a famous sport for shopping and raucous nightlife.

'Shopping?'

Maybe I can bring Julia shopping while we hear. She loves shopping after all and. . .

Goddamn it, what the hell am I thinking? I should think about Pete, about the time we spend together, the night when we sleep together, the way our lips moves together and. . . Her perfect cherry flavor lips, soft again mine. . .