Author's Update

Hello, wonderful readers! I am SO thrilled with the way The Professor is taking off and starting to get more reads! It's incredible and so so exciting to me, I didn't think this was going to happen!

As you can tell, my updates with it have been kind of slow and for that I apologize. :(

I have plans on finishing the novel and my brain keeps swirling with ideas that could make it be better than I originally planned! (I'm thinking of a MAJOR plot twist ;))

With that said, i'm posting this update to let you know that there will NOT be any more updates incredibly soon. I'm finishing up the semester at school and things. are. HECTIC!!!

But thankfully, my time is almost up and I will be free to post a ton, and hopefully finish the novel! :) 

I also plan on going back and changing a few chapters. Maybe rewriting them or deleting some, just a little clean up to make one of the best stories ever written!

I wanted to let all the readers who have been reading and investing their time in the story so don't forget about Dean & Claire... there's a whole lot more to come :)

Thank you all for reading! -A

---What's been your favorite part so far? How do you think the novel will end?