Chapter 23- The question

Ziva's POV

I really need to ask this question but I can't I need to focus on what I'm going to do about my father. I was brought out of my thinking when I heard Gibbs' phone ring

G: "Gibbs"

LEO: "Hello Agent Gibbs, Agent Dinozzo gave me strict instructions to give you updates on mirster Cruz"

G: "Yes and?"

LEO: " I am just letting you know that we've put him in solitary and he wants me to let you know he would like to speak to a woman by the name of Ziva David"

G: "TELL HIS SORRY ASS THAT HE'S NOT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR HER!"

LEO: "Yes Sir. We've told him that but he looks so sad"

G: "Don't fall for the idiotic puppy face"

LEO: "Yes Sir. If you would like to tell him that yourself we have him in the Quantico State Federal Prision on 6th and 9th"

G: "Thank you for the update"

LEO: "You're welcome Agent GIbbs" that was the end of the conversation.

Z: "What happened Gibbs?"

G: "the asswhole wants to speak to you"

Z: "And what did you say?"

G: " i told the Local LEO to and i quote 'TELL HIS SORRY ASS THAT HE'S NOT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR HER' and Ray gave him the puppy face"

Z: "Shit!"

G: "What?"

Z: "He is going to get out of jail"

G: "He's in solitary Ziver, he can't get out"

Z: "Does he still have his phone call?"

G: "Yes he does"

Z: "and you can not do anything about it?"

G: "No Ziver why?"

Z: "Because if he phones my Father he will be out" I started to cry and I couldn't stop. Gibbs picked me up and took me to Jen's office because Tony was out following a lead with McGee.

J: "Jethro what's wrong with Ziv?"

G: " A certain person has a plan to get out of jail"

Z: "Gibbs can I cuddle on the couch with Jenny please?"

G: " sure if Jen's alright with it"

J: "Yeah c'mon Ziva"

half an hour later:

Okay that is it I need to ask the question and I need to do it now before I get cold feet.

Z: "Jen can you please get Gibbs up here because I need to talk to you both"

J: 'Sure bt you're not leaving are you?"

Z: "No, no I am not. I love it here"

J: "Okay good. I was getting worried for a minute" Jen walked out to get Gibbs. When they came in I went a bit pale

G: "You alright Ziver?"

Z: " Yeah I just have an important question to ask you"

J: "What's up Ziver?"

Z: "Well I was wondering if maybe you two would umm... become my legal parents" I said it so fast they couldn't understand me.

J: "Okay Ziva take a breath and start again"

Z: "Okay so I have been thinking for the last 3 months on our time together and I realised that you and Gibbs are more like my parents so I was wondering if maybe... you two would like to become my legal parents?"

J: "Ziva are you sure"

Z: " Yes" Gibbs and Jen had a bit of a conversation between eachother with their eyes.

G: "Alrighty Ziver our answer is..."

T: "Dad just got a call from the LEO you spoke to earlier and he just told me that Eli David just bailed Ray out" I was in so much shock I almost fainted. I looked at Tony who then came to my side and gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

J: "So Ziva our answer is...."

OOHHH CLIFFHANGER: WHAT IS THERE ANSWER GUNNA BE. ARE THEY GONNA SAY YES? OR NO? WILL THEY PUT RAY BACK IN JAIL. WHAT WILL ELI SAY WHEN ZIVA TELLS HIM THAT SHE'S ASKED JEN AND GIBBS TO BE HER LEGAL PARENTS.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER LOVE YA'LL SHARNEE <3