Chapter 1- The bullpen

Tony's POV:

I walk into the bullpen and I see that Gibbs and Jenny or Jibbs are having a quiet conversation. I can also see Abbs and McGee or McAbby having also a quiet conversation. I bet that for Jibbs it would be about the twins Michael and Toni and for McAbby probably about their two beautiful girls Alex and Sasha but it would probably also be about boring sciency stuff and computers along with the geeky online games they play. Then there is the one person that I come to work to see. Ziva with her long brown hair, the big brown eyes the Ireali accent that she has. It is so sexy, perfect breath taking and honestly really hot. I can see that she has zoned out at her desk. She has been doing it a lot lately. actually ever since she broke up with CI Ray.(Hahaha I still love that nickname) I go over to Ziva and lightly just tap her on the shoulder. She slightly jumps which I thought was really adorable but at the same time definitely not a thing that Ziva would do. I put on my crooked smile, she smiles back and playfully rolls her eyes. Why does rule 12 have to exist?

(A/N If I put the first letter of one of the characters then go into speech that person is speaking. G- Gibbs, J- Jen/Jenny, M- McGee, A- Abby, D- Ducky, P- Palmer, Z- Ziva, T-Tony, CIR- CI Ray.)

Ziva's POV

I had zoned out at my desk. I had been day dreaming of me waking up with Tony's warm body laying next to me. Why does he have to be so perfectly hot!? The next thing I know I can feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I slightly jump thinking it was someone I didn't want to see. My body immediately tensed but when I saw tony with his crooked smile I couldn't help but smile and playfully roll my eyes but I struggled to contain myself from just leaping into his arms and kissing him right then and there. When Tony turns around to go to his desk I can feel two sets of eyes burning into the side of my head. I knew immediately who it was and I turned towards Gibbs' desk and as I looked over Jen and Gibbs quickly turned away. My only dream is to tell Tony how I feel but I know that he definitely doesn't feel the same towards me. Also Gibbs is like a father to me and I live by his rules. Rule 12- Never date co-workers. why does that rule have to exist?