Chapter 16- telling the team

Ducky's POV

So everyone is awake and Anthony looks like someone has awoken from the dead. We can tell that there's something on the young mans mind but I know that he isn't ready to share with us what it is yet because he is trying to cope with this information himself and he's trying to find a way to tell us in words properly.

T: "Guys we should go we're not going to get to see her for a couple of days"

A: "Tony you're scaring me why can't we see her?"

T: "Uh... well...ummm..u i'll be back"

D: "Oh dear. let him be because he is quite obviously struggling with what he's got to tell us"

J: "Ducky's right"

Tony's POV

How can I tell them? How can I tell them that their sister/daughter has temporary amnesia and probably won't remember some of us? I have a feeling that she's going to remember everyone but me! If that's the case I don't know how I'm going to live with myself.

I walk out of the hospital and it's sunny. I start crying because the sunshine reminds me of Ziva.

I walk back into the hospital and see someone very familiar P: "Tony?"

T: "E.J?"

E: "Why are you here? Are you ok? Is your team ok?"

T: "No Ziva was shot and I love her and I never got to tell her and now the doctors think she has temporary amnesia and I have to tell the team and I don't know how to tell them" Tony said that all in one breath.

E: "Tony just tell them you'll be fine"

T: "Thanks. i gotta go and tell them. Bye E.J"

E: "Bye Tony"

As Tony saw the team he started getting nervous. His knees were shaking and his palms were going all sweaty. When he got there Jen walked up to him and he just started crying. T: "I'm so sorry Mum"

J: "Mum? What do you mean by Mum Tony?"

T: "I never really had an inspirational Mother or Father figure and when I met you and Gibbs I envied you and saw you as my parents. Ziv was the first one to notice because when you'd walk off with Gibbs I would say 'bye mum and dad talk later' Ziva was the one who made me realise just how much you and dad changed my life"

Jen looked at Tony and started crying. J: "Well your lucky then that I see you as my son then and so does Jethro"

T: "Thanks Jen. I need to tell you guys something..."

A/N Oh cliffhanger. this chapter is dedicated to ncis_life_1237 who has supported this book the whole time and always helps me with ideas if I need help!