Chapter 13- After the gunshot

Narrator's POV

BANG! BANG! 2 shots were fired and 2 people were hit. One of them is hanging on for their life and one of them just gets a graze. Who is hanging on and who just got the graze?

Z: "Everybody down!"

Abby's POV

I fall to the ground the minute that Ziva yelled and I heard 2 gunshots. Once i was sure it was all over i get up and have a look and make sure everyones ok:

A: "Timmy, Tony, Gibbs, Jen, Ziva are you ok?"

M: "I'm fine Abbs"

G: " I'm good too"

T: "Alive and healthy. For now"

J: "Yeah I'm ok. Abbs are you ok?"

A: "Yeah I'm fine"

CIR: "Well I'm fine too thanks for asking"

The whole team just stood there and they were all waiting for Ziva to say something.

Ziva's POV

Darkness was surrounding me and i couldn't hear properly. I can't talk or anything. I see a white light and I also see two people standing in front of me. When I got closer I realised who it was. Z: "Ima? Thali?"

ZM: "Hi sweetie how are you?"

Z: " I miss you Ima and I wish you got to see me grow up" I start crying a bit when a little girls voice came through to me TD: "Zizi pwease down't cwy"

Z: "Anything for you bubba"

Thali gets a smile on her face and then she starts fading away Z: "Noooooo!!!!!"

ZM: "Ziva my precious you need to wake up soon. You have yet to live your life and there is someone special waiting for you and you know it.

Z: "But Ima i don't want to leave you again. I CAN'T let you go again"

ZM: " Yes you can tateleh. Go! enjoy life. Love your family and your job. Believe in yourself tateleh and you will be able to do extraordinary things with your life.

Tony's POV

It's been days since the shootout at NCIS and Zi still hasn' woken up. Anyway when Ziva didn't reply I ran to find her and Gibbs locked Ray's sorry arse up and he is now in jail and far far far away.

A nurse comes in to check on Ziva and she looks at me N: "Mr Dinozzo i can't lie to you when I say that we din't know if Miss David will make it"

T: "Please tell me this is a sick joke your playing on me"

N: "I'm afraid not sir"

Author Note

When I put ZM it meant Ziva's mother and TD stood for Thali David whilst N meant nurse.