Chapter 21- Home sweet home.

Tony's POV

I wake up to a kiss from Ziva. I slowly open my eyes with a smile on my face and she playfully hits me.

T: "What was that for?"

Z: "For smiling."

T: "what's wrong with smiling?"
Z: "Because I melt and just die on the spot" I leant over and gave her a small kiss. We turn our heads to the door thinking that the doctors would be here with some news about Ziva's condition but no. The team was there watching us. Ziva was blushing badly and I just smirked.

T: "mum, dad you do know that me calling you this is just a nickname for you guys because you listen to my opinions and don't shut me out like a lot of people do in my life."

J: "Yeah DiNozzo we know" I smile and walk up and hug Jen.

G: "How ya feelin Ziver?"

Z: "Really good and I'm not lying"

N: "That's good because you can be discharged today on one condition"

Z: "Anything"

N: "You have to stay with someone" I smiled at Tony who just nodded to the doctor. She smiled and walked back out.

G: "So you two finally got your heads out of your asses and kissed?!"

Z: "Gibbs are you saying that you're okay with this?"

G: "Yeah Ziver" Ziva squeals and hugs me. I go to cateteria to get some food and coffee with McGee and Abby who had Sasha and Alex and left Ziva with her doctor, Gibbs, Jen and their kids Michael and Toni.

Ziva's POV

So Tony left with McGee, Abby Sasha and Alex so I'm left with Gibbs Jen, Michael and Toni. The kids were asleep and we were all making small talk until my doctor comes in.

Doc: "Hell Ms David. You may go home know and you know the rules."

Z: "Yeah thanks doc" and with that the doctor left. My phone starts ringing.

Z: "David"
Unknown: "Hello Ziva"

Z: "Abba?"

ED: "Yes daughter it is me?"

Z: "What do you want?"

ED: "You are to come back to Isreal at once!"

Z: "NO!"

ED: "Yes you will because you would not want Thali to be disappointed in you"

Z: "No I would not but I am legally an American citizen"

ED: "That my be but you are still part of Mossad"

Z: "I am injured and unable to fly"

ED: "ZIVA DAVID ARE YOU TRYING TO ARGUE WITH ME?!"

Z: "Of course not Abba but can you please come to America?"

ED: "Okay Ziva I will be at NCIS at 14:30 tomorrow" and with that Eli David who is supposedly dead called his daughter.

G: "Was that your Father Ziva?" I just nodded too surprised and shocked to do anything else.

AT TONY'S

So Gibbs told Tony what happened and they'd been trying to come up with an idea whilst i laid in bed with 3 very tired girls and 1 tired boy asleep...

All I could think was Home Sweet Home!!!!