Enough for me

The cool, salty air whipped my cape around as I descended the steps from my spot at the wheel. I called smee over and give him the course for our journey. The boat beneath my feet and the sea air in my face was all I needed. I heard a screaming noise behind me. My men were pulling an obviously heavy lump of seaweed out of the ocean. It couldn't just be seaweed, I mean the thing was screaming bloody hell. A shimmering tail flops down hard on the deck, red coming from many chipped scales.
"Where is he!?" Screamed a familiar voice, "where is Eric?"
"Ariel?" I ask in disbelief. I hadn't seen her since we returned to the enchanted forest, in fact I hadn't even seen her since storybrooke.
"I don't know," I whispered, my voice shaking. I didn't think id ever see her again, not any of them.
"Where is Eric?" Screamed Ariel again. Her eyes were full of insanity and panic.
"I traded him for my ship, alright!" I screamed. The guilt was piling up in my gut, and the pressure of Ariel and my crew felt like dead weight, an anchor pulling me down.

I woke up wrapped in cold sheets, and I felt a warm body beside me. I pulled on the light, and it flickered on. I still wish we had lanterns, but Emma thought that that was an unnecessary hazard, and "too late 18th century" so now we were stuck with this ugly lamp from rumplestiltskin's shop. Emma groaned in her sleep, and I turned over to her.

I woke up to a strange shaking, and then I realized it was killian.
"It's like two in the morning Killy-bear, go back to bed."
"I can't sleep and I thought you might want to stay up with me, love?"
I laughed, and then tried to blink the sleep out of my eyes. My breath reeked, and I tried to close my mouth and turn away from killian, but he pulled me in close. I convinced him to get something over then his pajamas from the Jolly Roger, and so he was wearing a blue mossimo t-shirt and a lobster pajama pants (Henry thought they were cute).
"I think you over use this "I traded my ship for you thing," I said with a smirk.
"Oh yeah?" Hook asked, turning me around. He had his cute little eyebrow thing going on, and he was smiling like an idiot. I kissed him and turned off the light, before slipping back under the covers. He grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together, then pulled me close to his chest.
"I love you, Emma Swan," he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too, Killy," I murmured, before drifting off.