Chapter 19 / Worth it

Chapter 19!/ Worth It . ❤️

Shai .💕
Everyone around us began to clap. I felt like I was being pressured. When , August pulled out this huge rock I didn't know how to react. I had no idea he wanted to marry me. I looked around at all the people chanting me on.
"Yes! Baby, I will marry you. Yes!" I cried as he started putting the beautiful ring on my shaking hand. I fell into a hug. "You're amazing." I said before looking up and kissing him. I let go and he wiped my tears of joy with his thumb.
Bystanders began clapping and cheering again. I laughed and blew everyone kisses and waves like I was Cinderella marrying Prince Charming. I grabbed August's hand and the limo awaited for us outside. He opened the door for me and he got it after me.
"So?" He smirked, "I love you so much August." I said shaking my head. "I love you, too. You're the first girl I've ever given my all too."
We pulled up to the house, August went up and payed the limo driver. "Tonight is our night." He smirked.
Since, me and August have been dating, We haven't slept together. We might tease each other a little but no sex. I feel so special to him. I've never had a guy to tell me he'll wait a year and 5 months until I'm ready. But, tonight I think that wait is over.
Aubrey and Jay were staying with momma so, me and August's night would be perfect.
When I walked into the room it was already candles set up and all. gosh, when does he get the time to set all this shit up.
I turned to the bed and he was laid back in briefs and no shirt. I gasped with a smirk. "gosh, daddy."
He smirked and watched me closely as I slipped my dress down and off. I slid across the bed making my way over to him and he immediately took control. He got on top of me kissing from my panty line up as I moaned in pleasure.
"You ready?"

**
August .😈
Sex with someone you love is worth the wait. I wanted Shai so bad and to finally get her it felt good.
I woke up and Shai was laying across my chest in nothing but panties. I stared at her sleep for about 30 minutes. She was so beautiful. I kissed her forehead waking her up. "Goodmorning, babygirl." I smiled.
She stretched a little before looking up and kissing my chin twice. I laughed and got up. I threw on some sweats and went to brush my teeth while she took a shower. I ended up joining her shower.
"What time momma said she was going to church service?" Shai asked getting dressed. I was laid back in the bed watching ESPN highlights with my arm behind my head. I hesitated, "Uh, 3" I checked the clock, being it was 1:45 Shai was going to pick up Jay and Aubrey early knowing her.
"You going with me?" She asked pulling down her shirt. I sat up and pulled her between my legs. "No, I'm going to chill here. But, you're beautiful baby."
She grabbed my head and kissed me slow. "I'll be back. I love you."
"love you, too big head." I said while smacking her ass. "What I told you about that?" She laughed. I laid back again. "And I told you I couldn't help myself."

Settling down never felt so good.

I know this chapter was short but, I felt like updating a little something 😘
Don't forget 15+ votes and comments to go on.
READ MY NEW STORY - LOVE GAME .
-Tinkerbell💕