Chapter 4: Babygirl You're A Prize

UPDATE. I'm sorry it's short . ❤️
PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AT THE END .
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
-------------------------------------------

Chapter Four: babygirl , you're a prize . 💕4⃣⬇️

💵August P.O.V
she avoided the question & looked out the window. she was so beautiful, I couldn't help but look. I guess she felt me staring, she looked over at me & I noticed her face was puffy.
I put my hand on her thigh.
"I hate seeing pretty girls cry."

💋Shai P.OV
I knew August was just trying to help, but I wasn't in the mood for it.
I couldn't even believe I called him. I didn't want to call Kiara because she'd lecture me again. Nobody understands me & Trey's bond. He was my first love & Aubrey's father. I Couldn't just let go.
I felt like August wouldn't care to know.

We pulled up to small yellow house. A woman came out on the porch.
"August Anthony Alsina, Jr ?! My baby!" she yelled. she was really happy to see him.
August: My Mom.
Me: I figured.
I said as I got out of the car to grab my bags & Aubrey's. August grabbed Aubrey in her car seat.
She walked in front of us into the house.
Mom: Whose this beauty?
she smiled pointing at me. Before August could speak, I spoke for myself.
Me: Shai and Aubrey.
I pointed to Aubrey.
Mom: Aww! Honey, you can put your stuff in Junior's room. I'll be heading to bed. Dinner from earlier is still on the stove for you! Junior will help you, Shai.
She said kissing August then me on the cheek.
Aubrey began crying. She must be hungry. I picked her up out of the car seat following August into the kitchen. I grabbed her bottle & formula out of the baby-bag. August handed me a bottle of water without me asking. I quickly fixed her a bottle & began feeding her.

Me: Well, your mom is nice.
He fixed a plate & sat down at the kitchen table with me.
August: Yeah, that's ma.
Me: Yeah, but I'll be leaving in the morning. Alright? I don't want to give you or your mom any trouble.
August: Your not any trouble.
That food must have been good. He was killing it.
Me: Didn't she say share?
August: *smirks* you still want some?
there was only about a spoonful left, fat ass.
Me: You're so fat. You can have it.
I laughed. I haven't laughed in so long, it felt good.

We, well he & Aubrey finished their food & settled down. I laid Aubrey in August's bed on her back. She was so beautiful. I got settled & laid next to her scrolling on twitter. August walked in from the shower. He had on baller-shorts , shirt OFF. damn.

I sat up criss-cross apple sauce.
August: Well, what happened?
I looked down at my feet and then at Aubrey. I spilled everything. For some reason, I felt so comfortable telling him.

Telling that story tired me out. I pulled the covers up & laid next to Aubrey. August stood up.
"floor, please" I whispered. I hope he didn't think he was sleeping next to me.
He grabbed some covers from the closet & a pillow from the bed & laid on the floor next to the bed. I was almost asleep then August whispered,

"Babygirl, you're a prize. You deserve better."
I fell asleep on that. Maybe, August really was different. But, I'm not giving in to him that easy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
More Comments , More Votes - Longer Chapters .
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
Share My Story On Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Thank you💋
I just started a Instagram to promote my stories - @teammmbreezy.
Thank you for reading! 😘

- Tinkerbell 💕