Chapter 17 : Never letting go

Chapter 17: Never letting go. 💕

August .
I know things get hard because the seasons can change from sunshine to rain. I love Shai with all my heart. I'm not letting go, I don't care. She was the only woman to hold me down through these ups & downs 'cause hoes just come and go. Shai gone be my wife and that's for a fact.
When I got to my momma's house, she was praying. I dropped to my knees and prayed with her which made her cry more. "Amen." She opened her eyes and embraced me in a tight hug kissing my forehead.
Aubrey and Jay must have heard us come in from the kitchen because here came jay running in but Aubrey right behind.
"Daddddddddy!" Jay came jumping on me. I missed little man, the feeling was surely mutual. "You held it down for daddy, huh?" I said letting go sitting him on my lap. "Yes!" he said jumping off, boy where did all this energy come from ?!
and I can't forget about my babygirl. I crawled over to Aubrey. "Hey baby." I said poking her tummy making her giggle. "I'll take that as I miss you, daddy. I miss you, too babygirl." i got in her face and puckered my lips and she pushed her little lips out missing my lips and kissing my chin. I laughed and planted kisses all over her cheeks.
I most of all can't forget my big baby. She doesn't realize how much I miss her. I looked around for her and When I found her, she was standing in the kitchen doorway with her arms crossed smiling at me.

Shai .
August was so good with the kids, I loved that about him. Aubrey and Jay were so happy to see him. I can't lie I was too but, I'll wait my turn. I smiled at my thoughts then I noticed August looking at me. He shot a smile back and stood up walking to me. I backed up into the kitchen and he followed. "You know I missed you, right?" he smirked. When I hit the counter, he grabbed my sides signaling me to sit on the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands moved down to my ass, I liked that so I didn't want him to move. I moved closer and kissed him twice before a long passionate kiss.
"I missed you, too."
We ended up staying at momma's house for another hour , talking and reminiscing. I could tell momma was the one who missed him the most.

"Be good, now August!" momma yelled standing on her porch watching us get ready to leave.
I buckled Aubrey in her car seat. "Put your seat belt on, Jaden." I told him.
"Bye, momma! thanks for everything!" I yelled. She smiled, "No, thank you!"
I got in the car followed by August. He cranked up the car and we were on our way. We stopped at Pizza Hut, grabbing a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and wings on the way home.
I grabbed the pizza, August got Aubrey, and Jay just hopped out. He unlocked the door and I went in and put the pizza on the counter. I washed my hands and began fixing Aubrey and Jaden's plates. "Get get you and Aubrey washed up." I told Jay as I pulled Aubrey's high chair to the table.
Jay came running back, "Walk! Your food ain't going anywhere sweetheart!"
He sat down and I picked Aubrey up putting her in the high chair. I put their plates in front of them. "Say your grace." I told them before walking to go get August. He was in the shower. I walked in the bathroom, "You was ready to take a nice long shower, huh?" I laughed, "Get out for dinner, big boy."

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed me some pizza sitting at the table with the kids. August came in with sweats and a white t-shirt on. He grabbed pizza and sat down. As soon as he sat down Jay broke the silence. With him talking and Aubrey occasionally saying "Daddy" and laughing at anything we had a full dinner table discussion. But, it was fine with me.
This is my family and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
"Forreal?" August said letting Jaden go on and on.
I smiled at him and he winked at me. I hope August know I'm never letting go, I done put too much in just to pull out.

I liked this chapter ❤️but anyway, comment and vote .
10+ votes and comments for next chapter .
I'm on vacation btw ❤️👏🙌
-Tinkerbell 💕