chapter 13 // things couldnt be worse.

Thanks for your support with this story. Please comment and vote
Chapter 13 // things couldn't be worse.

August .😈
Jay was finally asleep. I kissed little man's forehead and left him on the couch in the living room.
"You still mad, Shai pooh?" I smirked, walking into the bedroom. I gripped the back of my neck hopping she wasn't mad.
I got in the bed next to her and laid my head on her stomach. "No, August. I'm not mad anymore. Just tell me what's going on please?"
I rubbed my hand in circles around her belly button.
"Well, When I was I'm highschool," I started.

Flashback
"August," Samantha whispered, "I'm pregnant. My eyes grew and my jaw clenched. "And it ain't mine, I pulled out." I laughed, "Now hush, so I can hear the movie.
I knew he was mine I just wasn't man enough to own up to it. Then, Jay was born. When, he was 6 months I was just starting to realize I needed to be in his life. He was my little man, mini me. I began to do everything with him. Chuckee Cheese, Out to eat, Riding, and much more. Then, one day Samantha came over.
"Yes, he's going with me!"
I was furious as fuck. I didn't let her take him for a while. but, the day she left she just didn't bring him back. I missed a whole fucking 2 years of his life.

Shai was stroking my back. "That's messed up, August. At least you have him now. That's what matters right?"

"It is , but she can just take him again Shai. snap, just like that."

**
Shai .
I decided to let August sleep in. I played pandora as I let the kids help me make breakfast. I hummed to All that mattered
Aubrey helped scramble the eggs and Jay helped pour the pancake mix.
"Look Shai! I made a big pancake! that's daddy's! okay?" Jay said happily.
"Okay, sweetheart." I said putting Aubrey in her high hair. "Sit down sweetheart, that enough pancakes."
I pour orange juice in Aubrey's sippy cup and fixed them both small plates.

"Amen." Aubrey said in her little voice before digging into her eggs hands first. Then, August came in yawning. "Goodmorning, family." he said pecking my cheek and kissing everyone else's forehead.
I placed his plate I prepared , just for him , in front of him. "Thanks, baby."

"Ding! Dong!" I stood up. "I'll get it."
My legs took me to the door and my hands opened it.
"Is August Alsina here?!" it was the police, my face dropped. "Um. Um." I wanted to lie and say no but I was scared, "Yes, what's going on?!"
they began pushing past me and I screamed, "what's going on?!" I grabbed Aubrey and Jay's hand taking them to my bedroom. "Stay here okay?"

I could hear August saying calm and plainly, "What did I do? What did I do?"

that was the same question I was asking myself, what's did he do?

5+ comments and votes 😈💜
-tinkerbell💕