Chapter 16 | Hold it down ( part 2 )

Chapter 16 | Hold It Down (Part 2)

Shai .
August didn't know I was keeping his momma company by staying in the house. I was sleeping in his bed when he called.
I slid up from under the kids and into his closet. I closed the doors behind me and pulled on the light. I looked around for the stairs. It took me a minute but, I found them. I went up and gosh, It was nothing I've ever seen before. I felt like a little kid exploring and what not. Then, my mind got back on track and I went searching for the money. I found weed, lighters, magazines, and the MONEY. damn, the money. I grabbed the money and went back down.
I didn't know what to think of the weed & stuff but I didn't want to think about it right now, I grabbed my keys.

August .
I hoped Shai could find the money on her own. I hoped she didn't go to assuming. My bail was 5,000. She could come tonight or in the morning. But, either way I knew I had explaining to do.
**
"Alsina!" The officer yelled.
I woke up out my sleep nearly falling off the top bunk. I got myself together and I jumped down. "Wassup?" I semi-whispered.
He opened the door and hand cuffed me walking me out.

Shai .
I had to sign a lot of papers before they finally told me he was on his way. I knew I was going to cry.
When he finally came close enough to touch, the water works came out. "August, I miss your punk ass so much." I said hugging him like I haven't seen him for years and it's only been days.
He was now put on probation. When, we could finally leave I didn't crank up the car when he got in because I wanted to talk and I knew tho would be the quietest place to do it. I turned, criss-crossing my legs and sat toward him.
"What?" he said.
"Explain, I know you not dumb. Get to it, now." I said firmly.
He looked out the window before looking back at me and sighing, loudly.
"Look, Shai before I moved back here I was moving bricks to make a way. I had got kicked out momma house and she wasn't trying to put up with my shit. After a while, I realized, It had to be stopped. So, I dropped everything and moved back here. When the trap got busted, them niggas ratted so they busted me too."
I didn't know how to respond ; understand, or blow the fuck up.
"Any other surprises August?"
"Yeah."
I sighed, what the fuck. "What?"

"I got A.I.D.S"
I couldn't help but laugh. I hate that I love him his crazy ass so much. "Shut the fuck up , August. I love you."

"I love you, too."
I wouldn't have held it down for nobody else but August.
------
I didn't like this chapter but ..
5+ comments and votes 😈💜
-tinkerbell💕