Chapter 8 || bumpy ride begins

Chapter 8: bumpy ride begins.
August .

I was so surprised at Shai. She actually let me sleep in the bed with her & Aubrey. I held her & Aubrey close to me.

9a.m.
I was up with Aubrey again letting Shai sleep. she needed it.
I still laid in the bed with Aubrey as Shai slept next to us . she turned over & looked at us .
"goodmorning baby."she said.
I smiled, "well goodmorning."

she laughed as she yawned & stretched. "you're not the baby, August. but, goodmorning."

I rolled my eyes. & got up & starred at Shai.
"what?" she laughed .
"come here with your beautiful ass."
I pulled her to me & kissed her.

I could smell mom's breakfast. my tummy wouldn't let me stay upstairs any longer.

Shai.
I picked Aubrey up & carried her downstairs following August hungry ass.
"August , you're so greedy."

"goodmorning, baby. get you & honey some breakfast," momma August swatted at August's hand, "boy move, you know ladies first now."

he poked out his lip like he was about to cry. I'm surprised he didn't the way he stared at me grab bacon, grits, eggs, & a pancake.

"About time." rubbing his hands like birdman.
I had just finished my food when the doorbell dang twice. I knew it was the case workers about Aubrey's safety.

"Hi, Shaidyn Taylor?" a lady said starring over her glasses.
"Yes, come in." I said signaling her to the couch.
"Is this Aubrey?" she said pointing to my baby in arm.
I nodded and she went on about when Trey was allowed to see her & how he was living & child support penalties . Trey was in jail at the moment though , so for three months , I have nothing to worry about .
I waved bye to the woman as she left me.

a/n: I decided to skip the story up about 6 months . fine with you guys ? any questions comment . don't like it . comment .

Ashleigh .
I feel like shit. me and Trey's baby didn't make it. That isn't fair that bitch got to have her baby by my man. but...

Trey was out & it was his visiting weekend. since he was gone, I decided to take Aubrey a little longer than usual . Shai had called five times & I only answered once. maybe if she wouldn't have had that attitude I would have considered bringing Aubrey back? haha.

"Me want my mommy." Aubrey whined from the backseat.

I was driving to a hotel in the next city.
"Just hold on, sweetheart," I laughed, "might as well call me mommy."

------------------------
she sound crazy don't she ? haha!
but I had to make this ride a little bumpier. comment & vote thanks. ! 😘

-Tinkerbell 💕