chapter 11: nothing like the first time

August.
I smiled at Aubrey as she watched Mickey Mouse Club House occasionally answering the characters and dancing to the songs.
It was 12 and Shai doesn't get off until 6. I wasn't about to stay in this house all damn day.
I put Aubrey hyper ass down for a nap. I left her in her Dora bed and took a shower with the baby monitor on the counter.
I got all freshened up then got Aubrey ready. I put her in the tub before dressing her pretty nice if you ask me. 😏

I grabbed her diaperbag & held her hand until we got to the car. I threw it in the back along with buckling Aubrey in.
We headed to the mall to shop a little and of course, eat.

Aubrey likes to be independent just like her mom. She wanted to do everything on her own. Shop, eat, & walk. She even picked out Shai's dress for tonight.

after getting a bite, I took her to the park. only for Aubrey would I be crawling through these tunnels & sliding for. I loved her like she was my own. however, I still wanted a blood daughter with Shai. I understand these hoes now. I wanted to lock shai in, deal with my ass forever cause I'm not letting go. I laughed to myself.

Shai.
I never been so ready to get off. I missed my little baby & my big baby. I smiled to myself just thinking of them. I was just about to walk out but someone approached me.
"Can I holla at you, shawty?"
I turned around to look at whom was speaking. He had dreads & perfect teeth.
"What?" I said.
He took paper from his pocket & wrote something on it slipping it into my purse. I smiled & nodded without even looking to see what it was. I left.

a/n: he was played by jacquees.

"Aug! Brey!" I yelled. Aubrey came running into my legs looking up.
"Me miss you!" she yelled.
"I missed you, too!"
I walked with her to find August. When, I walked in the room he was looking FLY.
"Damn." I whispered. Aubrey pointed to the dress on the bed & my eyes lit up.
"For me?" I said.
August came over to me licking his lips.
"Yes."

We dropped Aubrey off at his mom's & headed to our romantic dinner on the beach. We walked in hand in hand as he asked for our table.
"Alsina."

we laughed at jokes & talked about Aubrey & ate. it was a beautiful night, just to get better.

"Shai."
"Hmm." I hummed while taking my last bite off my fork.
"I love you."

I was in complete shock. Last guy I told I loved them, was Trey and that was about a year ago. I loved August, I think. I'm so scared to fall in love again. I was still in fear of being hurt. Falling again for the wrong one. Riding a roller coaster that will make my stomach never stop turning. I got up & began walking towards the beach.
"What? Shai, where are you going?"

He ran after me & held me as I cried softly into his chest. my cry quickly turned into laughs as he picked me up & spun around.
"August, okay!," I yelled, between laughing "I love you!"
he stopped and kissed me, long & passionate. "I love you, too."

I'll never forget the first time, he said I love you, nothing like the first time, but I knew this wouldn't be the last.❤️

-----------
this is my fourth update today! 😂❤️👏 hey hey hey!
lol, but I'm done for today.
so..
SERIOUSLY.
10 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS & I'LL GO ON ❤️

- Tinkerbell. 💕