Chapter 9 || no name.

chapter 9:

Shai💋.
Aubrey was now one & she could talk a bit. I missed my baby. but, I was trying to let Trey have his visiting times every two weeks. I had managed to move out of Kiara's house & graduate from highschool within these 6 months. It was hard with Aubrey. but , August was a lot of help.
Me and August are official now but, I told him i'd rather wait to let him stay with me. I have a job & i brought an 3 room apartment.

I was making me & Aubrey some dinner as I waiting for Trey & his girlfriend to knock on the door. It was 9 o'clock he was a hour late. I called a few times & no one answered. I was getting scared.

I decided to ride over there prepared for some bullshit. I turned off the food & got in my car.

Trey was outside & I didn't have the time but I was for my baby.
"Where is Aubrey, Trey?" I said from my window.
"Damn, Chill out. she's just out with Ashleigh."
I wanted to punch him so bad. I just rolled my eyes. I began to cry in wonder of where Aubrey could be or what she was doing.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.
"It's 10:10, Why do I see --"
"What?! Where?! Where Are You?!!"I yelled into my iPhone.

I drove around hoping to see August's car , which I did. I was so happy , I quickly turned into the parkinglot.

August. 😍
I was going to pick up some stuff before heading to Shai's when I seen Aubrey. she didn't look happy. I looked at my phone for the time because I knew it was late & then looked up to her reaching for me.
"Aubrey?" I yelled.
"Me want you!" she screamed & wiggled in the persons grip. I began to run to her but the person spotted me , dropped their stuff & ran. I was about to catch them when they ran into

Shai. 💋
I got out of my car & ran to find August.
"my baby!" I yelled running into Ashleigh. I grabbed Aubrey, before hugging her I needed to handle some shit.
August grabbed my arm, oh hell no.
"No, August. I want this hoe head!" I grabbed her hair as he pulled my arm. he had no choice but to let me go. I was beating her ass.
"Mommy!" tears fell hearing my babies voice like that. she brought me back cause I know I sure as hell blacked out. I stopped, leaving Ashleigh in the parkinglot .
I grabbed my baby & told her "I'm here, everything's alright. I promise. I love you."

"Me love you."
I buckled her in the seat belt & drove off with August behind me.
Aubrey was asleep when I pulled into my driveway. August carried her to her room as I boxed the food up as leftovers for tomorrow or something.
"Shai, damn." I felt August wrap his arms around my waist, "You a fighter?"

I laughed, pecking his lips twice.
"only if needed."

--------------
I was like might as well post again. 💋
COMMENT & VOTE please thankyou😘
Should I update again today?
-Tinkerbell💕