Chapter Sixteen

"Greece?" I asked, putting my book down.

Alex turned the laptop towards me and scooted closer. "Greece. Look at this water."

I squinted at the screen and began scrolling down the website Alex was on. It was of a private resort, similar to Sandals, on a small exclusive island. "Oh my gosh," I said, my eyes widening when I saw the color of the water. Even in the Bahamas last week I hadn't seen such turquoise blue water. The sand wasn't yellow like normal sand – it was pure white. I suddenly understood why the Greek flag was blue and white. The resort was classic Greek house layout – white adobe looking material with a small wooden door and no glass covering the windows. There were white billowing curtains and each small house had a large patio with whicker furniture covered in white. It looked absolutely gorgeous.

"I'm convinced." I said, smiling over at Alex.

"Would you want to go?" He asked.

"Of course I want to! Look at that water! And that patio! It would be beautiful there!" I exclaimed.

"Is that all?" Alex asked, taking the laptop back.

"What else do you want me to say?" I asked, smiling.

"That you and I will have a wonderful week in Greece, and never leave our room or bathroom and have lots of sex and it will be the best honeymoon anyone has ever had." Alex said seriously.

"We have to leave the room!" I protested. "I want to go on the beach!"

"I've always fantasized about having sex on the beach."

"Yeah, I know, I've heard that drink is fantastic." I replied, smiling cheekily at him.

Alex narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't deny me my pleasures."

"I can do whatever I want." I teased.

Alex growled and pushed the laptop off his lap and reached over and started tickling me. I laughed and pushed him off me. "We have work to do Alexzander!" I chided him.

"We just chose where we're going, Sofia!" Alex protested.

"We have to make a reservation! And I have to leave in fifteen minutes to go wedding dress shopping." I told him.

"I want to go." Alex moaned, flopping face down on his pillow.

"You can't go!" I protested, laughing. "It's bad luck!"

"You should love the fact that I want to shop with you!" Alex shouted playfully.

"You are the world's most perfect man and I love you so much for that!" I shouted back. "But you can't come." I told him.

Alex groaned and lifted his face up, pouting. "I'll be stuck here all alone."

"Do some work with your father?" I suggested.

"He won't be home until tomorrow," Alex reminded me.

"Have an Alex day." I suggested. "Sometimes it's fun to be alone." I told him.

"Yes but it's not fun to wonder what your wife will be wearing on your wedding day. I just want to see it so I don't die of wonder."

I rolled my eyes. "Too bad." I got up and slipped on a pair of flip flops. I'd decided that since I would be trying on dresses all day, I would be leaving in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my purse and fluffed out my hair.

"I love you," I told Alex.

"I love you too." He said, moaning into the pillow.

"I'll see you later."