Where She Went

>> W h e r e . S h e . W e n t <<

________________________

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

________________________

~ SECOND BOOK TO THE NOVEL FAULT LINES. IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME READER PLEASE GO BACK AND READ FAULT LINES BEFORE CONTINUING. THANK YOU. ~

Summary:

In the riveting conclusion to Fault Lines, Hazel finds herself in a race against her dark kidnapper. Making most of her closed life behind the walls of a two-bedroom apartment, Hazel and November fight to live a normal life the best they can.

But Harrison fights even harder, and he will stop at nothing to get his beloved Hazel locked safely away behind his locked doors.

Fighting sanity, Hazel battles her heart when another pair of blue eyes show up in her life, these ones deeper and darker. In her struggles when nothing can seem to get worse, it does. And it comes with a consequence.

Hazel's sanity slowly breaks her apart, along with her beloved November who slowly seems to be drifting in his own depression. Will their love survive?

Or will their love be the one thing that shatters what is left of them?

**PG-13 sexual content / violence and mild language**

**Unedited**