Chapter 18 ◇◇ All My Heart Desires

Chapter 18- All My Heart Desires

"From the first time I kissed you. One kiss and I already knew I was feen, completely addicted to the drug that is you. I was in awe and full of what I once thought was infatuation but now I know that was in love. I was fully in love with you and if the world crumbles today I need you to know I'm lucky I found you."

The night before (continued from last chapter)

Narrator's POV

"Rashad is just my friend or was my friend, I just felt like I should tell you since we're together and building on something but seems like you don't give af." Her voice softened as the silent began to fall stormed out of the room and up the stairs but he stopped her, pulling her to his front his hands wrapped tightly around her waist so she couldn't get away.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just if I even think of another nigga touching on what's mine, I lose it. I can't lose you" Devyn could heard the vulnerability in his voice and it scared her yet had her heart beating out of her chest

"You won't, I would never cheat on you." That made a smile appear his face even if she couldn't see it.

"You have to trust me enough to know, if I'm here then I'm here because I want to be and the only one that could make want to leave is you."

"I'm sorry"

"I know, don't let happen again." As the words left her lips Chance turned he body around easily heisting her body upward holding onto either thigh on the sides of his body.

They're lips met heatedly as the alcohol in Devyn's blood stream and marijuana in Chance's system fueled the sexual tension from the argument that just had.

"I don't think you realize the effect you have on me angel" his normally smooth deep voice was now gritty and husky sliced through her sending chills down her spine as he walked them up the flight of stairs.

Instantly her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as they consumed their selves into lip locking deep passionate kiss. Their lips meeting perfectly in only the way they'd only ever made each other feel.

Feeling rising of her heartbeat and her wetness of her arousal leaking from her womanhood when Chance barely even touched her, Devyn moaned up his mouth without breaking the kiss gaining a groan from him.

Chance pulled away only to trail a string of hot nibbling and enticing kisses down the length of her neck surely leaving making sure there were hickies wherever he kissed because even he wanted every nigga within distance to know Devyn was taken by him and only him.

He walked them slowly up the stairs to their room while she bit down on her bottom lip trying to muffle the strand of moans threatening to leave her mouth.

Once they made it inside the room, he gently sat her on the bed like she was a fine piece of china and he was afraid to break her.

Devyn wasted no time ridding  herself of the  shirt on her body as she pulled him down on top on him, craving whatever he was about to give.

Again reclaiming his lips against her own, she felt his hands graze over the small of my back before they found my straps of my bra, unhooking it in a snap. Pulling away she pulled the straps down her shoulders.

Expecting to feel his body hover over hers, the feeling of him gripping the back of my knees surprised her. He began to kiss the inside of her thighs taking his sweet time nipping at the delicate skin, more than likely leaving marks along the way.