Chapter 11 ◇◇ Still Beating Hearts: Part 3

Chapter 11- Still Beating Hearts: Part 3

"Entice my mind and you can have my body. You'll become an explorer, I'll present you my body to search and admire every curve, edge, and round. Find the greatest good in me for a woman's treasure isn't the deepest depths of her passions but the locked away secrets of her mind."

Dev's POV

We pulled up to the house quietly getting out of the car; no words had been shared since we left the club.

Though without words, the air sizzled with the sexual tension between our two awaiting bodies already knowing what's bound to happen once we make it inside.

He unlocked the door allowing me to walk in front of him though he was fairly close behind me.

Feeling like my words wrote a check I can't cash; I made a dash for the stairs immediately. Sprinting upwards as fast as I could awhile hearing him laughing from behind me though I knew he wasn't running after me.

Making it into the bathroom adjoined with our room, I closed the door behind me not locking it because the tingles running along the inside of my thighs are making me hope and wish he makes his way through that door to relieve this pressure in the pit of my stomach.

Stripping out of my clothes slowly as possible my hearing attentive trying to hear what part of the house he's in. I finally removed all of my clothing and stood naked as the day I was born in front of the mirror my reflection looking back at me as I ran my fingers through my hair disheveling it.

"You waiting for me?" I jumped hearing his normally smooth deep voice now gritty and husky slicing through me sending chills down my spine.

He stood against the frame of the door eyes dancing thoroughly over my body feverishly biting down on his plump pink bottom lip obviously enjoying the show.

"Maybe.. maybe not" I bit down on my bottom lip replicating his action knowing my eyes are definitely showing him what exactly I want to go down.

Hitting me with a smirk, he said no words as he made his way to me. Pulling my exposed body to his cupping my ass before his lips claimed mine into a lip locking deep passionate kiss. His lips fitting mine perfectly almost too perfectly as he continued kissing me in such an all-consuming and fervid matter. His tongue all too well exploring my mouth as if it belongs directly there.

Feeling my pulse racing, n*pples hardening, and my body relatively heating up all too fast, I moaned up his mouth without breaking the kiss receiving a deep vibrating groan from him which thoroughly made my aroused body shiver as his hands squeezed and groped my ass.

Breathlessly both of us panting we pulled apart only for his plump pink full lips to find their way into the crease of my neck. Leaving a hot trail of kisses nibbling and sucking hard, branding me his over and over while I bit down on my bottom lip trying to muffle the strand of moans threatening to leave my mouth.

Pushing him away using my hands on his chest, I looked upon his face before sliding my thumb across his bottom lip slowly.

"Sorry papi, I have to take a shower" I stood on my tip toes to whisper breathlessly into his ear. Attempting to pull away, his hands gribbed against my hip bone holding me in place.

"You're always welcome to join though baby".

------

" Shit" he grunted as he squeezed my ass moving deeper into me, filling me.

Feeling he was completely in, he pulled out only leaving the tip in before he began to rhythmically grind in and out at a steady slow pace, teasing me.