Chapter 3 ◇◇ I'm no angel baby

Chapter 3 - "I'm no angel baby"

Chance's POV

"Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof"

"Aye" I called out as shook awake the bitch drooling all over my sofa and shit.

Ion even think I asked for her name last night yet the bitch still let a nigga hit it. H*e ass,The p**sy wasn't bout much kinda dry honestly but her head game was right and a nigga got his nut so I'm good.

"Aye, b*tch wake up" I shook her some as she opened her eyes hazily looking around.

"Good morning papi" she reached to try and kiss me. What tf she think this is a love fest.

"Fuck that, ion know what you thought this was but ion play that shit." I spulled out to her, that shit pissed me off. The bitch had the nerve to try and kiss me when she just was licking my balls some hours ago?

"Get ya shit and hit the door" she wasn't moving fast enough for me and so I grabbed her by the arm pulling her to the door.

"You gone call right?" she asked as I opened the door for her.

"Imma keep it 100 with you. Ion even remember ya name so I wouldn't bet on that. Thanks for the head tho" I closed the door in her face, walking away.

The bitch was just something to do when it wasn't nothing to do. Disposable if you gotta label her. Hoes like her come dime a dozen and I could find another anywhere.

After hitting up the shower and throwing on whatever I found around this place. I decided to head out to grab a bite to eat. I wasn't shit in this condo, but some old stale ass crackers from so long ago. This was one of my hoe spots located around the city, wasn't nothing valuable in here and only some basic shit like sheets towels and shit.

A nigga might move a lot from city to city but MIA definitely my favorite. It's like my home away from home. Scenery dope, money flowin, bitches flockin' everywhere with skin showing year round, what nigga wouldn't love this city?

As I entered my whip as my phone rung

"Time is money, my nigga. Speak" I answered without even looking at the number.

"What the f*ck nigga? That's how you answer the phone." I heard a female voice through the phone.

"My bad, Dani. Ion know it was you, wassup?" I asked taken back.

"Look I told Dre squirrel head ass you tell you this but since you not here. I assuming he didn't so every Sunday we have dinner at my place. On some family stuff, so bring ya ass on Chance." She exclaimed.

"Home cooked meal? You ain't gotta ask me twice. Hit me with address, I'll be there in a minute"

"will do, see ya " she hung up.

Once I received the address I headed on my way.

In about an 45 minute drive out of the city, I pulled up to big nice sized house and I knew I had to be in the right place. Only Dre would put Dani all the way out here away from everything.

I parked my Audi right behind a white Maserati GHIBLI fully decked to max. I had a thing for cars some it was easy to spot out the model; I admired the car for a while before I headed to the door and rang the bell.

Hood niggas have manners too.

"Nigga 'bout yo ass got here, I'm bout to die from starvation waiting on yo ass." Dre said as he opened the door.