19. First love is First love

Try to do comments and tell me how do you find the update because comments encourage me to write.

Divorce paper fell down from Manik's hand when he saw the signature of Nandini. He was sure that she loved Abhi but somewhere, deep in his heart , he was feeling that she loved him but by giving divorce she made everything clear to him that she didn't love him. He started crying loudly making sound and with in next moment, he collapsed down on floor and then he started crying holding the divorce paper . For him , she was his world and she was his first love , he never thought that this will happen one day and he have to let her go with someone else. The feeling of seeing your lover with other man is like someone is stabbing your heart again and again. "Nandini , i love you , i can't live without you"he screamed loudly , like he wanted that she should hear him and come back to him.

Listening his voice , Mukti came out of her room. She got shocked to see his condition , After their parent death, she had never seen him before like this , even when their sister and her husband lost their life in accident , he didn't cry like this but love broke him completely , she also couldn't able to control her tears after seeing him crying like this.

"Bhai , what happened?"she asked in crying tone after sitting beside him. " Mukti , she loves Abhi , Nandini loves Abhi " Saying this he cried more and Mukti also cried with him became she loved Abhi. " today she has given me divorce , she doesn't love me , from 6 month , she was doing a favour on me by loving me , she never loved me , she always loved Abhi , everything was a lie , her confession was a lie"his each and every word was showing that how much he broke down "What should i do , Mukti , I can't live without her" he asked looking at crying Mukti.

"Bhai , We have to move on , the person whom we love , they are happy with each other , for them , we should also live happily, For Nandini happiness, you should live happily otherwise , she will never able to live happily after seeing you crying like this" Mukti tried to make him understand because she had accepted the truth that Abhi loved Nandini.

"Mukti , for now i have sent pari to Cabir house but when she will come back and ask for her mother , what i will say to her , Mukti Nandini is our life , Nandini is pari's life , i won't be able to take care of pari without Nandini, i need her , Mukti , because i love her" he said while crying like a small baby. Mukti was also crying badly.

"Bhai , i will just say , we have to move on because we can't do anything now , god hasn't made them for us , we have to accept the truth " Mukti said this in crying tone after getting up and ran from there covering her mouth while crying badly and Manik was still crying badly , sitting on floor and he remembered about the day when he confessed his love in front of everyone.

Flashback

Nandini was 5 Month Pregnant , her belly started getting visible. She was attracting toward Manik because he was so good and always take care of her like her husband , he was a perfect man for him and the man , whom we read about in novels. She always smiled with him ,she never thought that she will able to live happily after the death of Abhi but after getting Manik , she started living happily with him , he was a like a angel for him. It was Pari birthday and Manik threw the party on her birthday. All were just asking about Nandini and saying bad about her relationship with Manik and Nandini was feeling uncomfortable.

" i think , she is his mistress and don't know whose Baby she is carrying, the girls like her , uff , what should i say , they are shit " Manik lose his temper after hearing bad about Nandini from a girl mouth , for him she was everything , Nandini was also listening this but she got habitual but these words hurt her a lot. Manik clenched his fist and about to walk toward that girl but Nandini stopped him , holding his hand and he looked at her angrily and she nodded her head negatively asking him to stop. He removed her hand and then himself held her hand and Nandini looked at him confusingly but his next act shocked her to the core.