22. Final Chapter

So here i am with the last update, i know i am super late , hope you remember this story.

After few weeks

Nandini P.O.V.

These few weeks were worst for me as i was lying to Abhimanyu that i still love him. But reality was something else that i love Manik. Hiding the truth from Abhi , it was getting difficult with each passing day because whenever he tired to come close to me , i used to push him away and my behaviour was irritating him. I felt so sorry for him and tried so many times to tell him the truth but always i got scared that how he will react and how he will feel , he must be feel cheated by me. In all this me and Manik , we were not getting time together. Manik used to remain busy in hospital whole day and at night Abhi didn't let me go , he used to ask so many questions. I was living a complicated life , nothing was god. Everything was messed up , i was messed up. Even I didn't meet pari from so many days , Manik had sent her to Cabir and Navya house with Mukti so that she doesn't create more problem by calling me mumma but i used to miss her a lot. Everyday i prayed to god that please give me strength to tell the truth to Abhi. Manik was my husband and i used to meet him like i am doing some crime to meet my husband.

I was lost in thinking about my complicated life sitting at the balcony and sipping my evening coffee. Prince was sleeping in cradle inside. " I just need to tell Abhi the truth , anyhow today" i said to myself keeping the cup of coffee on the table as tonight Abhi has planned a date for us and i am sure what is his after plan. So I decided to tell him the truth at night anyhow before it get more late.

"Aww my baby wake up" i said picking up Prince from cradle and hid him in my arms , he got perfectly fitted in my arms. I kissed her forehead lovingly. I am so thankful to god for giving me Prince , he became my life in such a short span of life. In fact today i am alive because of him only. He is my bundle of joy , i loved him a lot.

Oops I forgot to tell you all about the good news that i am pregnant again but this time with Manik's baby. I haven't share this good with Manik even till now. Today i have asked him to come early from hospital as i am going to tell him the god news and i am so much excited for his reaction.

After feeding Prince, i started playing with my baby. I was tickling him but he didn't respond because he was still so small. "Princy you are growing up so slow , mumma want to listen your babyish talks , please baby grow up fast" i was talking to him and took my finger near to his hand and he immediately held my finger with his soft hands. I smiled broadly and leaning toward his face , i kissed his forehead lovingly and he smiled.

___________________

Leaving Prince with Sakshi , i came running toward Manik's room , i was super excited to tell him the good news. "Manik" i called him happily hugging him from behind by wrapping my arms around him when he was removing his watch standing in front of dressing.

"You are making me excited shona , tell me the good news"he asked from me after removing my hands and turned toward me. I opened mouth to tell him the good news but before i could , he said" wait let me guess" i closed my mouth listening his words.

"Did you tell the truth to Abhi , i mean about our marriage" Manik asked from me excitedly like a small baby but i sadly nodded my head looking at him and he became also sad. "Manik , i will tell him today. I know it's hurting you and what we are doing , it's wrong but today i will tell him everything" i said holding his hand to assure him that i will tell him the truth and he just nodded his head.

"Okay leave all this and tell me the good news"he said again becoming excited and i also became excited to tell him about the good news. I put his hand on my stomach and found his smile grew bigger. He looked at me as like he was asking from me really. "Are you pregnant" he asked from me and i nodded my head happily . Picking me up holding my waist , he twirled me happily and laughed looking at him. "I am so happy , she will be our baby , our symbol of love. I am so happy Shona , thank you so much for the precious gift"he said cubbing my face after putting me down and i was just looking at him having a big smile on my face.