1.UNKNOWN FEELINGS

Please try to do inline comments

"Let me go , leave me , i don't want to abort my baby , let me go please "two nurses were taking a girl into the O.T. forcefully , they were literally dragging her. The girl was begging them to leave her. After that both the nurses laid her down on hospital bed forcefully and held her tightly.

"Please don't kill my baby , i beg you " the girl was constantly screaming but no one was listening her. She was kicking her legs . Two more nurse came inside and tried to control her but she was adamant to save her baby as a mother can't let go her baby so easily . A mother who fights for her baby till last breath , that's called as true mother.

She after kicking and pushing everyone , for the second time ran toward the door and she got bumped with a tall man. He was Manik Malhotra , he was a doctor who came here to abort her baby. He had been told that the girl was mentally ill and physically weak to carry this child that's why her parent wanted to abort her baby. But was it true ?

"Please , don't kill my baby , i want this baby at any cost , this child is the last sign of my love and i don't want to lose him " she said covering her belly with her hands while that doctor was just staring at her silently.

"I beg you doctor , please don't kill my child , i am not sick "she begged joining her hand in front of him. " Today , people are calling me sick because i want to save my baby , whose father is no more . A Mother who wants to save her baby , she started calling as metal in today's world , because my love and my baby's father left us alone to fight with this cruel world . My own parents want to snatch my child from me after knowing this also today i am living for my baby only "she said all this while crying badly. "please , doctor don't abort my baby "she again begged joining her hand in front of him.

"Relax , we won't abort your baby "he said putting his hand on her shoulder and she immediately believing on his word , sighed relief but didn't smile. All nurses were smiling as they also didn't want to abort her baby after seeing her condition but they were forced.

Manik in gesture asked nurses to lay her her down on bed. They immediately laid her down on bed and she was silently looking at manik. She was so thankful to him. "Listen , everyone will behave like that we have aborted her baby as i don't think if we will tell her parent that we won't abort her baby , may be they will take her to another doctor "he said strictly to everyone and they all just nodded their head .

"Thank you so much doctor for saving my life " she said looking at manik while he took a deep breath and came toward her.

" Miss nandini , I am doctor and my work is to save lives of people and i will do anything to save you and your baby , so don't worry about this "he assured her while giving her water. Was he really wanted to save her and her baby as being a doctor only or there was something else.

After that an hour passed away and they all went out and manik again told everyone that they have to behave like they had done a operation. " We have successfully aborted her baby , she is fine , you both can meet her "manik lied after coming out and saying this he went to his cabin.

"What was happening to me , seeing her crying and begging , why i was feeling pain in my heart. Why her parents want to abort her baby , i didn't feel that she is mentally ill , just she is little weak , why i am thinking about her so much , why again and again her pale face in coming in front of my eyes "manik was confused with his unknown feeling. He was thinking all this , sitting in his cabin.

_________________________

Nandini's parents entered inside the room. Nandini seeing them turned her face on another side. "Nandini we know that you are hurt , but we have done this for you only , we want to set your future , we done this for your happiness only nandini "her mother Prema Sigh said while caressing her forehead from behind while that time nandini was silently crying.