4. Nandini And Pari Meet

Guyz response is so low , please do vote and comments

After meeting manik , nandini came at children's garden to spend some time with kids as she loved children. Seeing them she felt good. "my baby will also play like this and then mumma will see him like this , mumma loves you so much baby "she said touching her belly.

Then she saw pari slipped down and pari's hand got hurt,  nandini immediately ran toward her. She made her get up and then she started cleaning her wound while pari was constantly crying in pain. Nandini was also blowing air on her wound.

"Baby , you will be fine soon okay "Nandini said putting her hand on her face. "Bot (bhut) dald  (dard) ho lha (rha) hai , didi (it's paining a lot) "she cried saying this.

"Is this floor hurt you ?"Nandini asked and she nodded her head " we will punish this floor "nandini said to distract her.

"Keshe (kese) (how) " she asked cutely while wipping her tears with knuckles.

"Like this "nandini asked while slapping her hand on floor lightly.

" All (aur) malo ( maro) , all malo (beat  more) "she said cutely and Nandini was smiling as she got successful in distracting her.

"Yeh , aap bot (bhut) athi (achi) (you are so good) "pari said while hugging nandini. Nandini was sitting on her knees that time. She also hugged her back having smile on her face.

"Is she is your mother " nandini asked from pari seeing Sakshi standing beside her.

"Yeh meli  didi hai mele sath lethi (rehti) hai (she is my sister , she lives with me) "she Cutely said and nandini then got up.

"I am her care taker "sakshi said while nandini handover pari to her. " Now let's go back home pari "sakshi said

"Ni , mule in didi ki sath kelna hai (I want to play with her ) "she said looking at nandini.

before sakshi could say something , nandini asked "Okay , what you wanna play "

"Hide and theek (seek) "pari said

"Okay , between what is your name ? "Nandini asked

"My name ith (is) Pali(pari) Malhotla (Malhotra)"she replied cutely.

"Aww , you are so cute "Nandini said pulling her cheeks.

Then they started playing hide and seek. Nandini forgetting about her pain enjoying with her. She didn't even realise when 1 hour got passed with her. Pari was also enjoying with nandini.

"Didi Aap mule milne  aogi na mele ghal pal (will you come to me at my home )" Pari asked when they were going back.

"Offcourse , pari "nandini said and then pari asked from sakshi to give her address. Pari in gesture asked Nandini to bend down and then nandini bend down , pari kissed her cheek and then nandini kissed her forehead.

______________________________

At night manik came home. Pari came running toward manik sat down on knees and she hugged him tightly.

"Daddy ,apko pata hai mein adh (aaj) ek didi se mila , voh bot bot athi thi , mule voh bot athi lagi ( daddy you know , today i met with didi , she was so good , i like her alot ) " pari told manik about nandini.

"Pari , i have told you to don't talk to strangers "manik scolded her not knowing that she was talking about nandini only.

"Pal (par) daddy voh bot athi (achi) didi hai (but daddy she is very good didi) "pari said while sakshi came there and give a glass of water to manik.

"Okay , pari , you go to your room , daddy will see you in few minutes " she left from there.

"Sakshi , i told you to don't let her talk with strangers then why ? "Manik asked getting angry from sakshi.

"Sorry sir , but you know na pari is so much stubborn , she doesn't listen to me but sir the girl wasn't bad , when pari fell down , she console her " sakshi tried to make him understand.

Manik freaked out listening this "What ? Pari fell down  and you are telling me this now " saying this she ran toward pari room.

"Oh my princess , she fell down today , are you alright?"manik asked checking her hand and then he kissed on her scratch.

"Yeth (yes) daddy , new didi ne toh flool (floor) ko punish bhi kala (kara) ( she has also punished the floor) "she told happily while manik was shocked as pari was kid if she got hurt , she cried until she didn't see her father and today she was smiling and didn't even tell him about this.

____________________

At night pari was sleeping in manik's arms , Manik was lost in the thoughts of Nandini. Her face again and again coming in front of him and her words were echoing in his ear. He was still unaware that he was fell in love with her.

______________________

Time started passing , nandini and manik became friends. Nandini was trying to live happily. He always found pain in her eyes. Manik many times tried to ask about her pain but never got successful in asking about this.

On the other hand , pari was waiting for her new didi . Pari wanted to meet her . Nandini also wanted to meet pari but she was feeling  awkward to go in anybody house.

"Papa new didi ko le kal (kar) ao na mele liye ( daddy please bring my didi ) " pari from many days saying this to manik while manik was still clueless pari was talking about nandini.

"Princess , your didi ,she  has gone London for purchasing your favorite chocolate " manik tried to convince her as she wasn't listening to him.

"Oh atha (acha) fil ( fir) voh kab aengi (then when she will come) "pari asked

" when you will stop crying like a daddy's good princess" manik said while wiping her tears.

"Paka , mein ni lungi (rungi) (promise i won't cry) "she promised manik  and manik was confused how to fulfill her this wish.

On the other hand nandini left her house as she didn't want that her parents should come to know about pregnancy. She didn't know where to go. She was walking on road aimlessly holding her luggage and then the car hit her.

So how do you find the udpate ?

How do find nandini and pari bond ?

What do you think , what will happen now ?

And don't forget to vote

Love Mehak