16. Complicated Love

Guyz do inlines comments please , they are love and i really love to read them.

"No , no Mukti , I can't tell the truth to Abhi , I don't want to hurt him"she said stubbornly because she didn't want to hurt Abhi by telling him the truth that in past she was in love with him and now she loved someone else.

"Nandini , why are you not understanding, hiding the truth will create more problems in future, you have to tell him the truth "Mukti was trying his best to make her understand.

"Mukti , why are you not understanding, if i will tell the truth , it will destroy everything , I can't take this risk , Abhi should never get his memory back because now I can't love him like before because now Manik is my life"she also shouted stubbornly , not ready to tell the truth .

Before Mukti could speak something, they heard the sound of clapping , they looked at the direction from where the sound came , they found Abhi was standing by the door and clapping his hands. They both looked at him shockingly as if they had seen a ghost.

"Wow , i mean amazing Nandini Bhabhi , i was again and again asking from you that you know me or not but you were not ready to tell , you did very wrong Nandini "Saying this he left the room in anger , Mukti and Nandini looked at each other helplessly and they both ran behind him.

"Sameer"Mukti screamed when Abhi fell down from the stairs and Nandini was standing shockingly palming her mouth and her eyes were opened widely.

_____________________

Nandini and Mukti standing worriedly, outside of ICU. Manik was operating Abhi. His condition was serious because of excessive blood loss. Mukti was crying silently. "It is all my fault because of me , abhi is in ICU and fighting for his life , i should have tell him the truth before only , i am sorry Abhi , i am so sorry "she apologised from Abhi and blaming herself for his Condition.

After few minutes, Manik came out from the ICU and They both immediately went toward him. "Don't worry, Mukti , he is fine now , he is unconscious now but in few hours, he will get conscious"Both of them Sighed relief listening Manik's words but Manik's next words made Nandini shocked.

"But i don't know why , all the time in ICU , he was calling Nandini"Manik said confusingly and Nandini and Mukti looked at each other shockingly.

"Bhai because "Mukti was about to tell the truth to Manik and Nandini closed her eyes worriedly and she was scared to face Manik. But before Mukti could able to tell the truth , A nurse came there.

"Sir , in room number 224 , patient condition is getting critical"Nurse informed Manik and he left from there looking at Nandini for the last time while Nandini was standing there worriedly.

"Bhabhi , everything will be fine , Abhi and Manik , they both will surely understand you , stop taking tension, it will affects your health"Mukti tried to Console Nandini by her words and Nandini just nodded her head.

After 2 hours

"I love you Abhi , i love you"Nandini was shouting , standing on the hills. "I love you too Nandini"Abhi said picking her up from behind and twirled her and she laughed happily.

..........

"Will you marry me , Nandini"Abhi was proposing Nandini , sitting on his knees in front of her and Nandini just nodded her and Abhi put the ring on her finger and after that he gently kissed her hand. "Today , i promise you , I will never go living you alone"he said but who knew that what had destiny planned for them. "Yes Abhi and Nandini will be forever and ever"Nandini said while hugging him.