12. A Truth

Do inline comments and hit the button of like if you are liking the story

Cabir found Manik in garden , he was finding something weird as Manik behaviour was not normal , he wasn't looking happy. Cabir was sure that Manik is hiding something and he wanted to know. But he got shocked when he found Manik crying sitting on swing.

"Manik "cabir called him putting his hand on his shoulder and manik immediately wiped his tear looked at him.

"Manik , what happened? "Cabir asked in serious tone while Manik gave him smile pretending that everything was fine.

"Manik , don't okay , don't say that you are fine , i saw you crying , Manik you are my childhood friend , i know you very well , so tell me what happened" Cabir said in strict tone while settling down beside him.

"Cabir , nothing is fine , today i kill someone with my own hands"manik's word made him confused and next moment manik started crying again.

"Cabir , Nandini baby is no more , i couldn't able to save him , i killed him"he cried saying this and Cabir looked at him shockingly.

Flashback

After the operation, Manik was crying sitting in his cabin. He wasn't understanding how he will handle Nandini. The baby today he had killed to save Nandini , that baby was very important for Nandini , the baby was her life and now he was no more. His mind stopped working. He was just crying baldy. He was blaming himself.

He immediately wiped his tear when he heard knock on the door. "Come in"he said while sitting properly." Sir , there is emergency case , a couple met with an accident and the lady is pregnant, both of their condition is critical"listening nurse words Manik immediately went with her.

After an hour , the lady died after giving birth to baby boy and her husband too. Manik was standing holding the baby in his hand and he was lost in thought. Nurse took the baby from his hand. Then only a another nurse came inside and informed him that Nandini got her conscious back.

He went to Nandini ward and got shocked to find  Nandini crying badly . Seeing her condition, he decided to hide the truth from Nandini and thought that he will give that baby to Nandini whose parents were no more.

Flashback Over

"Cabir , i killed Nandini's baby , i couldn't able to save him"Manik was crying and repeating this again and again. Cabir hugged him to console him.

"Manik , why are you blaming yourself, you are doctor Manik , you must have faced this situation many times , you know , it is not your fault , it is god wish , so   forgive yourself Manik "Cabir tried to make him understand.

"Cabir  you know i am not angry with pari , i am just pretending as i want answer of my question from Nandini ,  if something would have happened to baby then would she ever forgive pari , if Nandini answer will be yes then i will forgive myself, if her answer will be no then i will never forgive myself and I don't know what  will i do with myself"Manik got up saying this and before Cabir could explain him , he walked inside.

——————————

"Nandini , why are you not understanding one thing, you are not allowed to walk , you need proper bed rest for few weeks"Manik scolded Nandini when he saw her walking in room. That time the baby was sleeping in cradle and pari was sleeping on bed.

"Manik and why you are not understanding, there is not any fault of pari , I don't know why you are angry with her"Nandini shouted on Manik angrily and he closed his eyes after listening to her words.

"Nandini , first i want answer of my question then i will listen to you , i promise"he said taking a long breath.

"No" she said and Manik felt pain in his heart after listening her answer and he closed his eyes sadly.

"No , i would have never get angry with her as there is not any fault of pari in this , it always god wish we only become the medium "listening her words , Manik hugged Nandini tightly. He got relief after listening her words.

"Thank you , thank you for making me understand"he said having a smile on his face and a tear fell down from his eyes and he immediately wiped it.Nandini was also smiling as finally he understood her words.

"I love you" he said after breaking the hug and kissed her forehead. "And i am sorry that I couldn't able to save your baby "he thought in his mind while Nandini was looking at him having smile on her face.

"So now I have understood you and now you have to understand me and you have to take rest"saying this he laid her down on bed and covered her with the blanket and after kissing  her forehead , he walked toward another side of bed where pari was lying.

"Daddy is very sorry that he ignored her princess, please forgive your daddy princess" after settling down beside her , He held her hand and said. Then he kissed her hands thousands time.

"I am sorry princess that daddy has used you to know your mother answer, daddy was not angry"he thought looking at pari while his hands were caressing her forehead and then kissing her forehead, he properly tugged her in the blanket. Nandini was just smiling looking at them . The bond of pari and Manik which she admired the most.

How do find the update ?

So the baby of Nandini is no more , what do you think Nandini will ever comes to know about this ?

One more thing i want to say the real complicated story yet to be started so the story is not going to end soon.

Love Mehak