17. A Misunderstanding

Try to do inline comments guyz for fast update and i really love to read inline comments.

In morning , Nandini was crying sitting outside of Abhi's Room , she was crying because she failed in proving her love , she couldn't able to tell the truth to Abhi at night. She needed time because she was not ready to break his heart at this moment but Manik was thinking wrong that she was not telling the truth to Abhi because still she loved him and she was not accepting the truth  in front of Manik because she was feeling guilty for him. For her happiness, he was pushing her away but he was not understanding, her happiness was with him only.

"The patient is calling you inside , Mam"Nurse said to Nandini coming out of Abhi's room and Nandini nodded her head positively while wiping her tears and she got up and decided to tell him the truth now.

Taking a deep breath , she opened the door and found Abhi was fighting with a Nurse because she was forcing her to eat khichadi and he didn't want to eat it. "Nandu , i can't eat khichadi, you know na "Abhi said looking at Nandini for a help like a baby.

"Abhi , you should eat healthy food for now , you are weak" Nandini said while walking toward his bed and sat beside him and he made bad face and said while nodding his head "okay , how can i deny you" Nandini gave him faint smile.

"Nandini , take a deep breath and tell the truth to him , tell him that you don't love him , you love Manik , by hiding the truth , you will destroy his life , your life and Manik's life" she said to herself while feeding khichadi to Abhi and closing her eyes , she took a long breath.

But before she could speak , Abhi spoke "Nandu, do you remember, I cooked the world best Khichadi for you when you fell ill" his words took her back to that day.

Flashback

"No , Abhi , i don't want to eat khichadi"Nandini was denying to eat khichadi. "Baby , i specially made this khichadi for you and you are still showing your tantrums to me"he said sadly "omg , you made this for me then why Didn't you tell me before , aww you are the best Abhi that's why i love you"she said while hugging him and then taking the plate from his hand , she started eating. Abhi asked for a bite but she didn't even shared with him.

Flashback End

"I know , that day I made the worst Khichadi for you that's why you didn't even let me taste that khichadi "Abhi said and that time Nandini was laughing. "Abhi it was the worst khichadi i have ever eaten, i mean who add sugar in the khichadi and it was so difficult for me to eat even and with that i had to pretend that it was the world best khichadi i ever ate" she said in between her laughs and Abhi was also laughing.

Manik was seeing them laughing together standing outside of the room. After seeing this his all doubts got cleared that Nandini will live happily with Abhi not with with him.  He went from there sadly.

He came in his Cabin and sat on chair sadly. The scene which he had seen , was not leaving his mind. His heart was not ready to believe that she was happy with Abhi "Nandini is yours , she is your wife you can't let her go , Manik"his heart said to him. "Manik , you have to let her go , Abhi is her first love"now his mind said to him. "I have to let her go because her happiness is with him "he  said in crying tone. His heart was crying badly because it is not easy to give your love to someone else and take the decision of living without her.

"Whenever I tries to tell him the truth , he always making me remember about our past , why Abhi , why are you making the things more difficult for me , with each passing second it is getting more difficult for me to break your heart because you are nice person, you will get hurt without any fault after knowing the truth , What should i do"Nandini was lost in her thoughts when Abhi was sleeping beside her.

"I need to talk Manik , i have to make him understand that I can't tell the truth to Abhi for now but in few days i will tell him the truth and he has  to understand that Abhi was my past and he is my present and future and i love him , i want to spend my life with him"Nandini saying this to herself get up and went to meet Manik.

She entered inside his Cabin but he was not in his Cabin. She tried to call him but he wasn't picking up her calls. "Why Manik , why are you doing this , this time why are you not understanding my situation that what i am going through and what i want"she thought while continuously dailing his number.

Then she thought to ask from her P.A. and she told her that Manik left the hospital 2 hours ago , without thinking , she also left the hospital. She reached their house and found Manik sitting in living room closing his eyes , it was clearly seen that he was lost in deep thought . Taking slow steps , she was walking toward him. "Manik "she called him in low voice and Manik still didn't respond and when she put her hand on his shoulder, he opened his eyes and looked at her having pain in his eyes.

"Why you came here "his questions made her confused. "What are you asking ? I am your wife and this is my house too"she said confidently and his next words made her shocked.

"Don't worry in few minutes my lawyer will come with Divorce paper because this is only thing which is not letting you to leave me and keeping you away from Abhi"he said turning toward another side and tear fell down from his eyes , he didn't want to show his tears to her because he knew , it will become more difficult for her to leave him if she will see his tears.

From her eyes too tears fell down and she started crying badly. "Manik , why are you doing this , i love you"she said while crying after hugging him from behind. "You are thinking wrong , my happiness is with you , i want to live with you , i just need time , i am not ready to break Abhi heart , i will tell him the truth , please give me some time" he also cried silently after listening her words.

His heart was believing on her words but his mind remembered the scene which he had seen in the morning in front of his eyes, how much happy she was with Abhi and he again thought she was saying all this because she was feeling guilty for him.

"Stop lying Nandini , why are you not understanding that you still love him that's why it is getting difficult for you to tell him the truth and why you are not understanding that i want to see you happy , i don't want , you should think about me , Pari or Mukti , you can't spend whole life with me , if your heart still wants him , you  will not able to give us happiness until your heart will not be happy , stop thinking about others , think about yourself"He tried to make her understand but she was still nodding her head negatively and not ready to accept that she didn't love him.

"Sir , you have ask for divorce paper , here it is"before Nandini could say , lawyer entered inside the house with divorce paper and Nandini cried more looking at divorce which he handover to Manik after that the lawyer left.

"Today , i am making you free from this marriage Nandini and you will get the freedom to think about yourself"He said sitting on the sofa and put the divorce paper on table and take out pen from his pocket. Nandini was looking at him shockingly and crying badly. "No , Manik please , don't do this , please"she begged sitting on her knees in front of him and Manik looked at her sadly and then they both looked at each other having pain in their eyes and screen froze there only.

For fast update , do votes and comments.

How do find the update?

What do you , will really Manik sign the  divorce Paper?

What Manik is thinking , is it wrong or right?

What do you think , whom Nandini really loves ?

Few words for Abhi character ?

What do you think , what will happen next ?

Love Mehak