21. How I Realise My Love?

I know late update but only because of the very disappointed response.

"You know Manik , i am now crystal clear that i love you and why i have chosen you over my first love , why I can't now love Abhi in the same way i used to love him before and why i love you more than Anyone in this world , the reason is that , i was something else before , with him , everything was different, i was different, our love was different and the day he  died, that Day that Nandini and her heart went away with him forever and ever , my love went with him and just left a broken soul after his death , who was in pain , a pain which she was thinking that can never be healed but you came in my life like an angel , who made me something else , a totally different person , my new heart , only loves you , my new heart can't love anybody except you now " she said looking deeply into his eyes when they were lying naked in blanket "i love you a lot Dr. Manik Malhotra "she confessed her love after coming top of him and he was just smiled looking at her , their lips met and they go for wild and a deep kiss , a kiss full of love.

"I never thought that my love will ever make that broken soul fall in love with me"he said after breaking the kiss looking deeply into her eyes , his hands were on her face and his thumb were rubbing her soft cheeks. He did a impossible job of making her fall for him but it happened because of his true love.

"Do you know , when and how I realise that i love you that i will die without you"she asked and he nodded his head positively and she smiled. " when i met with the accident after a month of our marriage , right"he asked and she nodded her head and hugged him tightly. "I got so scared, Manik , you are my everything, i was not in a condition to lose you after abhi , i was not in a condition to bear the same pain ,i.."she started crying while saying this and this made  them remind of that accident.

Flashback

"Please , Doctor, save him , i will die without him , please" Nandini cried badly joining his hand in front of doctor , standing outside the I.C.U. As Manik car got crashed  with a truck and he got badly injured and now he was fighting for his life. Doctor were trying their best , there were only 10% chances left of his survival And when Doctor told Nandini about this , she died only after hearing this. She was not in a condition to lose Manik after Abhi.

"I am sorry , we don't want to give you false hope but we are trying are best"Doctor said putting his hand on her shoulder and she lost her balance and about to fall down but Doctor held her , she was feeling like the world was collapsing around her , everything was getting finished, She was living life , only because of Manik and thinking her life without him , only the thought was giving her  heart attack.

"Let me meet him , please , doctor, please" she begged joining her hand in front of Doctor to meet Manik and he let her come inside with him . She cried more seeing Manik lying in his worst state , wearing oxygen mask , wires and machines all around and Doctors were trying their best to save him. "Please Manik , you have to fight back for not yourself, for me , for your love Nandini , you promised me that you will support me till the end so , you can't go like this leaving me all alone again , i will die without you , i am nothing without you , i am living because of you only , i love you Manik , you were waiting for this day from so long , the day has came, I realised that i love more than anything in this world and now you have to be alright to hear these 3 magical words"she said in crying tone looking at Manik and ran outside covering her face.

______________________________

"Mrs. Malhotra, he is out of danger now "she was sitting outside the I.C.U. like a lifeless soul and just praying for Manik's life And thinking herself a bad luck because whosoever loved her , he lost his life and after listening Doctor words , she got her breath back . "Thank you so much god for proving me wrong"she said to god looking upward joining her hands having light smile on her face.