Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I had calmed down by now but I had lost my appetite. I'm not even in the mood to go back to school.

"What was that?" Shawn timidly asks and I sigh, wanting him to know, but not feeling like explaining. Thankfully, Jack was there to save the day. As usual.

"That was her sister obviously, but she's done a lot of things in the past that really hurt Faith. And you could see how terrible she really is," Jack explained and I decided to speak up.

"She wasn't always like that though. We used to be close. But I don't know what happened," I finished explaining.

Shawn nodded, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I'm fine."

Jack instantly looked at me, "Fine?" I nodded, "I just don't want to go back to school."

"You don't have to. We'll just take Shawn back," he says looking up at Shawn, "Unless you want to go home too."

"Nah, it's alright. You can take me back to school," Shawn replies and we all get up to go to the car.

Jack's hand finds its way to mine and he holds it all the way to the school.

"Bye Shawn. Sorry you had to see all that," I say as he's getting off the car. "It's okay. I hope you feel better," he replies and closes the door.

"I don't want to go home. My mom would kill me if she saw I wasn't at school," I say looking at Jack.

"Say no more," he said placing a kiss on my nose and leaving the parking lot of the school. What is he planning?

He continues to drive and my curiosity gets the best of me, "Where are we going?" His signature smile spreads on his face and he says, "It's a surprise." I will murder him.

"I hate you," I say, looking out the window.

"No you don't."

I really don't.

"Can I at least get a hint?" I ask, practically beg.

"I'm going to teach you the art of patience," he says still smiling and I groan.

He continues driving and I'm slowly dying of impatience. Not knowing things really makes me tick. I think I have an actual problem.

He stops the car and I look up. We're at the mall? "I hate shopping," I say glumly.

"I know," he says smiling, "We're not going shopping. Now c'mon. Let's go."

He gets out of the car excitedly and I follow quickly behind him. He intertwines our hands and I look down at them. I honestly love the way they fit together so perfectly, even though his hands are ginormous monsters compared to mine.

"What are we doing then?" I ask. "You'll see," he says. I oughta punch him in the throat. We're already here, what's the point in making me wait even longer? Patience is a virtue I most definitely do not possess.

We begin walking to god knows where and he suddenly stops at Build a Bear Workshop. He's joking.

I've always wanted to make one of these but my mom never took me.

"We're making our own kid," he says with a wink and I smile excitedly. "Really?" I ask. My mood just changed in .5 seconds. He nods and we make our way inside. My insides are going crazy. I was so excited.

"Which one do you want?" He asks looking at me and I point, "Happy Hugs."

He smiles that wonderful smile and nods, picking him. We then proceed to to give him a sound. "I want him to say I love you so that whenever I'm not there, you can hear him say he loves you and then you can think of me," Jack says and I smile even bigger, nodding in agreement.

"What do you want him to smell like?" He asks me and my eyes widen. "You can make him smell like something?" He nods and chuckles, "Yes."

"What are the choices?" I ask, my eyes wide. This is even better than I thought. I wish Rose was here. And Danny... Danny. I frown.

"Wait, what happened?" Jack asks setting me to the side and looking into my eyes. I shake my head, "Nothing it's just... I was thinking about how I would want Rose to be here and Danny too but..."

Jack nods, understanding and takes me in his arms, "We're going to help him."

I breathe in and out then nod, "Let finish this bear." I smile encouragingly and Jack smiles as well.

"The scents are Cupcake, mint chocolate chip, and bubblegum," he tells me and I instantly say, "Cupcake."

We them proceed to get it stuffed and the lady asks, "How would you like him? Soft and Cuddly, Hard and Firm, or Somewhere in Between?"

"Soft and Cuddly," Jack and I say in unison and the lady smiles, "You guys make a lovely couple." We smile and I thank her. We're a couple. Him and I are dating and people think we're lovely together. My smile couldn't be any bigger right now.

"Now you can put a heart on the bear," she says giving us the heart and Jack takes it. He places the heart a little bit above my breast, in my heart area and rubs it slightly. "Because I want him to have a heart as pure as yours," he says taking the heart back and placing a kiss on it. He places the heart upon my lips and I kiss it as well. This is too sweet for my heart to handle.

We then place it inside the bear and move onto giving it an air bath. Jack begins to step on a pedal and I brush him. "What are we naming him?" I ask and he shrugs.

"What about Jaith?"

I laugh slightly, "I've never heard that name before."

"It's our names mixed together," he says with a shrug and I instantly like the idea but I decide to tease him before I agree.

"What about Fack?"

He laughs. Like, really laughs which in turn makes me laugh. "I think I like that better," he says and I nod, "I agree."

"So Jaith?" He asks and I nod, still laughing, "Jaith."

"Now let's pick am outfit for him," Jack says moving to where the outfits are and my eyes land on a batman costume. "Batman, really?" Jack says looking at me and I roll my eyes, "Do you have a problem? Jackson."

"Did you just call me Jackson?" He asks, laughing slightly and I nod, "Yeah, cus you know how some people's names are Ed but when it's a serious situation, you'd be like Edward. And- never mind I thought you'd get it and-"

"Faith, calm down. I got it," he says placing a kiss on my forehead, "But I love seeing you flustered."

I groan and sarcastically say, "Thanks."

We end up picking the Batman costume and last step is apparently to give him a birth certificate.

Once we're done, Jack pays, which I feel extremely guilty about but he tells me not to, and we make our way out of the store.

I check my phone for the time and it says it's already 3:30 which is the time that we get out so we have to make our way home before my mom starts calling me.

"It's time to go home," I say with a frown and Jack nods, rubbing his thumb on my hand, "It'll be okay Faith."

I nod, believing him.

We make our way towards the car and head home. Should I even tell my mom about what happened? Will she be able to help? Everything is just so confusing.

I need a nap.

-

LIFE OF THE PARTY IS LITERALLY SO GOOD SO SERIOUSLY GO BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS EVERYTHING. IM SO PROUD OF SHAWN HES COME SO FAR AND I CANT BREATHE ---

But yeah, I hope you like this chapter, let me know what you think ^.^