Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I walked in the house shivering under my clothes and as soon as my moms eyes landed on me, they widened. "What did you guys do? Go skinny dipping?" She joked. My eyes averted her gaze and I laughed, "No way. We uh... I... I fell in a fountain." I was absolutely horrific at telling lies. They're definitely not my specialty. Mostly because I like being honest but I couldn't tell the truth on this one. She'd think it was completely inappropriate and I would totally agree. I had barely met the guy and I had stripped down to my underwear already. Of course he didn't see anything but it's still inappropriate.

"Then why aren't your clothes wet?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow. I gulped and thought of something quick, "I went to a bathroom and dried my clothes under the hand dryer."

"So yo were naked in a bathroom?" She asked, completely in shock.

"No, no. It was a one bathroom stall," I explained and her eyes diminished in shock but still found a hard time to believe me.

She let it go though and I made my way upstairs. I sighed in relief as I went into the shower. What a crazy night.

After the shower, I was all cozy in my pajamas in bed and I received a text message from Jack G.

"Did you have fun tonight? (:"

"Yeah, but I almost got busted by my mom. I didn't really think that through -.-"

"I'm sorry, we'll be more careful next time (;"

"Who said there'd be a next time?"

"I was hoping there would be /:"

"There might be (:"

"Awesome x"

"Goodnight Jack"

"Goodnight baby"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and set my phone down on the bedside table. Why does he call me baby? I thought he said he wanted to take things slow? I'm pretty sure I told him to calm down. Whatever.

-

It's summer and I haven't done anything memorable. I'm in bed, wasting yet another day when I could be out making memories.

Relaxing is fine too but I crave a little something more. There's so much of relaxing you can take.

"Faith," I heard my sisters small voice come from outside. The door creaked open and when she saw I was awake she hurried her way towards the bed, jumping on it and coming under the covers with me.

"What do you want, fart face," I joked and she seemed genuinely offended so I laughed, "I'm kidding baby. But seriously. What?"

"I'm bored," she complained and I nodded me head, "Me too."

"Let's do something fun sissy," she stated, playing with my hair and I sighed, "But what do we do?"

"Let's go swimming!" She shouted randomly and I held my ears because she probably just broke my eardrums. "Don't yell, baby."

She giggled and jumped off the bed, yelling repeatedly, "We're going swimming, we're going swimming!"

A few seconds later my mom came in the room, "You're going swimming with Rose?"

I nodded, "If that's okay with you."

"Yeah of course. Are you going to Venice beach?" She asked.

"Yes, I'll be extra careful, I know."

She smiled and joked, "I've trained you so well."

I rolled my eyes, "Get outta here."

She laughed on her way out and I made my way towards the bathroom. I liked how I had that relationship with my mom. I could tell her things like "shut up" and she wouldn't care because she knows I'm not meaning it in a disrespectful way.