Chapter eleven~ new home, new friends,

"Here we are!" You cheer as you open the motel door. The others oooed at the place. It kinda liked like this:

"How did you afford this?!" Freddy gasped as he looked out of the window-door

"How did you afford this?!" Freddy gasped as he looked out of the window-door. There were a lot of beautiful trees, and in the distance you could see tall buildings.
"Well, that PG did have quite a lot of money..." you smirked as you jumped on the bed on the right.
"Sooo what's our plan?" Baby asked.
"For what?"
"Oh I dunno, maybe a plan to prevent us from starving!" Foxy snarled.
"Hey calm down! We've been through a lot! I'll order pizza and we can eat! Ok?" Foxy has been driving you crazy for the past 5 minutes. He's been doing nothing but blabbering about the negatives of this and that.
"Fine. It better not be bad pizza." Foxy grumbled As he jumped on the couch.
"Oh it won't." You smile as you pull out your phone. You type in your favorite pizza restaurant: (r/n).
"Sooooo what toppings?" You ask as you try to get comfy on the bed.
"Pepperoni!" Everyone shouted.
"Ok!" You order 2 boxes of pepperoni, and a pizza that you like.

*lil time skip*

I heard a knock on the door.
"I think that's he pizza!" (Y/n) said as she stood up. She opened it to see a man holding pizza.
"Toby?!" She gasped. I turned my head to see her hugging a man. He had brown hair and green eyes. He wore a plain red shirt and blue jeans. My heart sank a bit.
"You work at (r/n) now?" She asked, still holding on to "Toby".
"Yeah! They give me way more money." He smiles at her. He then noticed us.
"Oh! Are those your friends?" Toby asked. (Y/n) turns around.
"Yep, there's Baby, Ballora, Foxy, Bon Bon..." she points at each one.
"...and my boyfriend, Freddy!" She says as she shows a hand towards me. Toby's eyes widen.
"Boyfriend?!" He gasps.
"Yeah. Is something wrong?" I grumble to him.
"Nah, no prob at all! How long have y'all been dating?" Toby asks as he puts the pizzas on the table and sits on the bed next to me.
"I think 2 or 3 days, or-"
"TOBY!!" Says a voice. I hear footsteps coming. Toby stands up and quickly walks to the door.
"What's taking so-" The man then notices (y/n) and gasps. He looked short of like Toby, only with the tips of his messy hair red, and he wore a purple shirt.
"GUYS! (Y/N)'S HERE!!!" He shouted. More footsteps. There was two girl and a guy.
One of the girls had red hair (almost like baby's but lighter) and chalk skin. She had freckles scattered on her face (mostly around her nose) and bright blue eyes. She wore a black shorty that read "whatever", a black leather jacket, ripped jeans, black boots, and sunglasses.
The other girl had black hair and brown eyes, coffee-colored skin, and green glasses. She wore a white patch crop hoodie with a tiny cat on the top right, revealing her stomach, and shorts that looked too short for her, and purple shoes.
He last guy had blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a red baseball cap, a long long sleeve jacket that had a tiny bucket pouring galaxy paint, and violet shoes.
"(Y/N)!!!" The red hair screamed as she tackled (y/n) with a hug. The rest (except Toby) hugged her too.
"Who are y'all?" Foxy asked as he glared at them.
"Oh! Heh, guys we forgot to introduce ourselves to (y/n)'s friends!" Jake says as the others let go of her. They all look at the gang.
"Hi! I'm Valerie!" Said the red hair.
"And I'm Diane." Said the one with green glasses.
And I am Jake..." The one with the baseball cap mumbled.
"And I'm Toby and this is Jason!" Toby said.
"Hey." The gang (except me) said to them. I grumbled a hello.
"Fred, are you ok?" (Y/n) asked.
"Yeah, I just... I need some air." I walked (well, actually stomped) to the little patio. I slammed the window-door behind me. I sat on one of he chairs and took a deep breath.