Chapter two~ Freddy's first impression!

Your POV
You open your eyes to Freddy sleeping next to you. Somehow his presence didn't make you feel scared anymore...

His arms were wrapped around you. You hear Freddy grunt quietly then fall silently.

You hear giggles coming from the other side of the bear. Bon Bon popped on Freddy's right side as he kept giggling.

"What are you giggling about?" I whisper to him.

"He's dreaming about you!" He said.

"What? How do you know that?" I asked.

"When I connect to Freddy's arm, his thoughts and dreams are shared with mine, like two computers with the same storage box."

I nod, understanding what he said. Freddy giggled again then feel silent.

"What is he dreaming about?" I ask.

"Let me check..." he connects to Freddy's arm. His face suddenly had a big grin.

"What?" You ask.

"He's dreaming about you and him doing-"

"NOTHING!" Freddy yelled as he unwrapped his arms from your body.

"Oh, you two were doing something in your dream..." he winked at you.

"N-no, I w-wasn't dreaming-g about h-her!"

"Oh you were! I know what happened in the dream!" Bon Bon giggled.

"What happened?" You asked, blushing as you think of what Freddy was dreaming about.

"I-it's nothing, (y-y/n)!" His face was now blushing. He stood up.

"Can you at least tell me a hint?" I asked, kinda desperate about his dream.

"Hm..." Bon thought as Freddy gave him a worried look.

"Let me think of a clever way of saying it, like a pick-up line..." bon thought for a while as Freddy turned red.

"Oh! I got one! 'He wants to go on a ate with you, but he'll give you
the D later!" Bon laughed. Freddy turned redder than baby's hair and his speaker gave a peep.
You can't help but smile as Bon let out another joke trying to mock Freddy's voice: "Hey (y/n)! Did you sit on a pile of sugar, cuz you got a sweet ass!"

You blush even more as you pull your shirt down more.

"Are you an archaeologist? Because I've got a bone for you to examine!" Bon laughed even louder.

"BON B-BON I DONT EVEN H-HAVE...TH-THAT!" Freddy stuttered.

"You wish so you could do a certain something all night long!"
You think for a bit and realize what he said. You cover your face with your hand. Freddy notices this and throws Bon bon out of the room.

"GO SAY Y-YOUR NASTY-Y JOKES SO-SOMEWH-WHERE E-ELSE-S!" He yells. He shuts the door and doesn't turn around. His forehead was on the door. After a couple of seconds, he walks towards you and lays you down on the floor. You don't react, because you didn't know how. Freddy hovers above you, his hands beside your shoulders and his knees by your hips. Thoughts start to fill your mind, thoughts like Bon bon said to you. You both stare at each other for a bit. His blue sea eyes never leave your (e/c) ones. After what seemed like a minute, Freddy gave out a shaky breath.
"I-I'm sorry... I-I just..." he gave out a sigh. "I d-don't know wh-what's wrong w-with me-e..." he gets off and sits besides you. His ears are droopy. You try to think of something...

"Hey..." you start.

Freddy just lifts his head up a little, telling you that he's listening. "What about we play truth or dare?"

"What's th-that?"

One person, Bon bon for example, chooses another person, let's say you, to pick truth or dare. If your choose truth, Bon bon will ask you a question and you will have to answer it honestly. If you pick dare, then Bon bon will tell you what you will have to do."

"How d-do we win?"

"Well, we don't really... but we'll get to know each other a bit better. How does that sound?"

Freddy thought about it, then nodded.

"You can pick whoever wants to play, I don't really care."

"I guess th-the crew can p-play..." Freddy says.

"Ok! We can meet in the breaker room."

"I'll go g-get them." Freddy says as he gets up.

"And... Freddy?" You ask as you touch his arm, which made him flinch a little.

"Y-yes?" He says not turning to look at you.

"...we're friends, right?"

This made Freddy's speaker squeak for a couple of seconds.
"Y-eah, well, I-if you wa-want us to..."

You smile and give him a hug.
Freddy giggles a bit and then continues walking out of the breaker room.

Then Bon Bon jumps besides you.
He tried to keep in a tiny giggle.
"He likes you!" He whispers.

"Y-yeah, I can t-tell..." you stutter as you turn pink.

"Oh how cute! Now you're stuttering like Freddy!" Bon bon hugged your face.

"But seriously Bon Bon, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Making Freddy embarrassed."

"I wasn't trying to. I just wanted to push you two a little closer!"
You grab Bon bon's waist and bring him face to face.

"Well, we can think of other ways to get him!" You say with a smirk.

I think I like where this is going..." Bon bon says as you pull him closer to tell him your plan.

Sorry that his chapter is kinda short. I hoped you liked it! Comment recommendations of what will happen next if you got any ideas!