Chapter fifteen~ bark

Your POV
"What was that thing anyway?"
You and the gang were walking out of the hospital. There was no car, so you all had to walk on foot to reach the apartment.
"I don't know... I don't know where the boy was either." Walking beside you was Freddy, and he looked at you.
"What boy?" You ask, glancing at him.
"Remember when I told you at that place I saw a boy?"
"Yeah."
"Well, he recognized me."
"How?"
"I don't know, maybe by my voice?"
"But how could he hear your voice when you were quiet the whole time?" You ask with a questioned look.
"Maybe in the bathroom?" Freddy suggested.
"We were quiet when the boy came in, renember?" Bon bon said to Freddy.
"Right. Well... I don't know, unless he was sitting around us."
"That could be it, but I didn't see him sit anywhere..." Bon bon thought for a moment. "Well, that's the best idea we got. Now back to the monster mystery... what the heck was it?!"
"What did you both see?" You say.
"Well, at first we didn't say anything when he came in, but then he said hi to us, and we started to freak out. He told us to come out, and we were still silent. After about a minute of trying to persuade us, it was silent , then BAM! A giant monster!" Freddy looked somewhere in he distance. "Ooo a dog!"
He ran to it. The dog first was about to run, until Freddy stopped.
"Hey, boy! Or, girl... you're a cutie! Come here!" Freddy got on his knees and patted his legs.
The dog first gave a questioned look, then slowly walked up to Freddy. Freddy stuck out his hand, and the dog sniffed it. The dog then went up to Freddy's face and licked him. The dog looked like a Golden Retriever Lab Mix, as far as you knew. He looked
"Aw! Haha, (y/n) can we keep it?!" Freddy looked up at you with big eyes. The dog did also, its tongue sticking out. You give a little giggle because they looked cute together.
"What do you think guys?" You look over to baby.
"It's so small and fluffy! I think yes!" Baby squealed.
"The dog does look quite cute." Ballora agreed.
"It looks cool." Foxy smirked.
Bon bon ran up to the dog and gave it a big hug. The dog gave out a happy bark.
"I guess so!" You smiled. (Note- I am sorry for all the people who don't like dogs if u don't then you don't have a soul)
"Yay! What would we name it?" Freddy asked as he cuddled with the dog.
"I dunno. Can I see the dog?" When you said dog, it peeked up its ears and ran to you. You let out s laugh as the dog jumped on you, making you fall. You looked at the dog.
"I think it's a boy!" You say as the dog sniffed your shirt. His wet nose tickled your arm. "He looks like he's hungry. Let's hurry so we can feed him."
"Ok!" Freddy got up and dusted his pants.
"Come here boy!" He said. The dog ran to him.
"I think he likes me!" Freddy laughed. The gang and you played fetch with the dog as you all walked to the apartment. Time seemed to go fast with the dog around. Before you knew it, you and the gang were there.
"I gotta tell the manager about this lil doggy." You say. You all walk in and feel the wonderful cool air. A man turned around from his table and spotted you.
"Hello! I see you have a dog!" He said as he bent down a bit.
"Yeah, he's friendly." You say.
"I see! I'll be 1.99 plus tax per month with the dog around." He said as he petted the dog. The dog panted a bit, and it seems like he was smiling.
"Ok, thank you for telling me, sir." You all go to the room, and you feel relief wash over you. The dog jumped on the bed and pounced around, making I'm look silly. You found a jar of Peanut butter in one of the cabinets, and you heard hat dogs love them, so you scooped one with a spoon.
"Do you like this?" You say as you hold the spoon towards the dog. The dog took one small sniff then gobbled it up. You gave a giggle then scooped another.
"Wanna try?" You ask Freddy. He gives a nod. He sits by you, a smile on his face. You grab his hand and wrap his fingers around the spoon. You put your hands in your lap and watch Freddy. The dog licks the spoon, making Freddy squeal with surprise. When the dog was finished, he gave a happy bark and wagged his tail.
"We should take him a bath." You say. The dogs fur was dirty, but it wasn't really noticeable.
"Can I help?!" Baby asked.
"Me too?" Freddy joined.
"Of course! Come on, boy!" Baby, Freddy, and the dog followed you to the bathroom.
"I guess regular shampoo can work on a dog." You said to yourself. You put the dog in the bathtub. The dog gave out a playful bark, then twirled. You slowly turned on the water, not knowing what the dogs reaction was going to be.when the water filled he tub, the dog barked then tried to run in the water.
"Hey, boy! You're slashing water everywhere!" You giggled. The dog stopped then sat. You put shampoo in your hand and the other two. You three began to scrub the dogs fur. The dog did nothing, but just sat there, its tail wagging. When you were done, you washed off the soap. The dog seemed to enjoy the cool water. When you turned off the water, the dog immediately ran out of the tub and ran on the bed.
"Don't do it!" You warned, but it was too late. Next thing you knew, you and the gang were covered in water. The dog sniffed your hand and looked up at you with a smile. You smile back and let his head.
"Silly." You mumble. The dog later on the bed and yawned.
"Tired, buddy?" Freddy asked the dog. The dog looked up at him and gave a soft bark.
You look at your phone. 11:58. It was kinda late.
You see Freddy lay beside the dog. The dog started to go to sleep. Freddy looked up at you.
"Come lay down with us." He asked, scooting over. You smile and lay down beside Freddy.
"He's gonna be a lil buddy now!" Freddy smiled. "Hey! Buddy! Can we name him buddy?" He looked at you with big eyes.
"Sure," you whisper, feeling sleepy. Freddy noticed this and kissed you on the forehead.
"Good night..." he whispered in your ear.
Ballora smiled at the both of you and turned off the light. Baby and her snuggled in the other bed. Foxy later on the couch. "I don't wanna go to sleep!" He whined. Baby grumbled something and threw a pillow at him. He fell on the floor.
"Ok I'll see y'all tomorrow." He mumbled.

Sorry if this chapter is too short I got a surprise in le next chapter.