Chapter ten~ Daddys death

Freddy grew angry. "What do you want, you little piece of-"
"Hey hey Baby's here!" You say as you put a hand on his chest. Freddy looks at you hen calms down.
"Heh, what's up with you two?" PG (purple guy imma call him that for short) smirked. "Oh, haha, you're kidding, right?" He slowly shakes his head.
"Do you... like her?"
"Well, uh-"
"Haha! Why would you love someone that is an animatronic!" PG laughed as he looked at you.
"He was once human!"
"Oh once is the key word! Then he was killed, then... eh, he killed kids n' stuff." Your eyes widen. You look at Freddy and he looks down at the floor.
"Freddy... did you used to kill kids?" You ask, hoping he was going to say no. Freddy doesn't reply.
"Oh yeah! And other innocent people too! Would you really like to love a murderer?" PG asked you.
You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it. You wipe a tear that was about to fall and look at PG.
"I-I don't care! He's... done with that! Are you?" You turn and ask. Freddy looks at you and whispers something, but you couldn't hear.
"But you killed us! We had no choice since we were programmed to do that!" Ballora shouted.
"Eh, not my problem." He smirked. Your hands balled into fists. You wanted the urge to kill him so bad.
"Well, I have an idea!" PG grabbed your neck and pulled you. He held up a knife and put it against your throat.
"And don't try to turn into a ghost, sweetheart, I will still be able to see ya." He said then kissed you cheek. You grunt and wiped off his kiss.
"Just let her go!" Foxy shouted.
"Oh! But the problem in this situation is that I can't! Y'all act like children: never listening. Y'all need to stay in your places! So: at least one of y'all come back, I'll do something that will make you pernimently an animatronic, and the girl lives, but if y'all don't, she dies! So which will y'all chose?"
"Guys, don't listen to him! Maybe this knife wouldn't hurt-Gah!" PG deepened the knife in your throat. It somehow can hurt you. You see blood drip on to the floor.
"Wait, can we have a couple of seconds to decide?" Baby asked.
PG gave a look then swished his hand.
The gang huddled up and whispered to each other.
"Mm, you smell good." PG whispered in your ear.
"Get away from me, pervert." You say, then bite his arm. PG yelps but still holds on.
"Ah,You are quite brave, it matches your looks." He smirks.
He nibbles your ear, and you try not to get satisfied.
"I'll go." Freddy said with a worried look. Your eyes grow wide.
"Freddy! No! You can't go! You've never known what it was like to be human!"
"I don't care about myself. I care about baby, ballora, Bon bon, and even foxy..." he walks closer to you, making you scared since he was basically sacrificing his life for yours. You slowly unwrap PG's grasp, and he lets go, grumbling when you get closer to Freddy.
"And..." Freddy gives you a tight hug.
"... you too, because I love you. And you're my everything." He whispers in your ear. You hear footsteps coming behind you, knowing it was the PG.
Freddy quickly whispered something.
"What?"
"DUCK!"
Freddy swings a fist right after you duck. He hits hard at PG's nose.
"AW YEAH BABY!" You hear foxy yell.
"Would you care to kick some butt?" Freddy asks as he raises an eyebrow. You give a smile.
"I would love to!"
"ME TOO!" Foxy shouts.
"Yeah! Let's do this!"
You all run after PG, who smiled at all of you with blood trickling down his mouth. He he punches you on your side, which made you want to scream. You were able to swallow up the pain and kicked him on the calf. Foxy tries to punch him, but he dodges it and kicks foxy off his feet, which made him fall backwards. Bon bon jumps after PG, and kicks his face. PG falls to the floor, smiling.
Baby turns to her animatronic from and screeches, her face open, as she opens her stomach to reveal a giant claw. She attacks PG with it and pulls him in his stomach. He struggles to avoid his death, is arms and legs pushing way from her.
"S-Sweetie! You wouldn't kill daddy, would you?" He says as blood starts to form around his waist. Baby looks at him with a cold face.
"Heh, it's funny because I will." She says, then her stomach snaps shut. You all hear a few screams from the stomach, then it falls silent.
"Foxy are you ok?" Ballora asks as she grabs foxy's hand and pulls on up.
"Yeah, I just got a Little cut right- OH GOD." He pulls up his shirt to show a vertical cut spilling blood.
"We need to fix foxy up. Come on, we need to find a place other than here so police don't catch us." You say as you fetch your shirt from the bed (from the fake Freddy part) and put it on as the others walk out of the room. You were about to leave the room until you noticed baby (who turned back to human) sitting in the corner. You quietly walked towards her and you saw the PG, covered in blood. His face was unrecognizable. Baby put her hand on PG's back and whispered "I'll miss you daddy." As a tear fell down her face and onto his chest.
There was a moment of silence. It wasn't like any other kind of silence, but the painful one. The one that made you feel many negative things: guilt, shame, betrayal. She slowly takes her hand away, then looks at you. Her face was filled with tears.
"Let's go." She whispered. You walk to her and guide her out of the pizzeria, away from her grave...

...away from her father.

Heya guys! Idk why I did this but I wanted PG to be in there and I couldn't think of any other ways to "kill him". I hope y'all like it. (Idk why I made PG die like that ._.)
(Also YAAAAAASSSS WEEKEND FOR ME!!! ILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE STORIES!! ^w^