Chapter three~ Truth Or Dare!

Freddy comes back to the breaker room, along with Baby, Ballora, and Foxy.

"Wait, we di-didn't even in-introduce yourselves! (Y-y/n) is probably wondering who you th-three are!" Freddy exclaimed.
"What about you?" Foxy asked him. Freddy ignored his question.
(I'm sorry if u think ft Foxy is a girl but I think he/she is a boy)

"(Y/n), I am Ballora. I am more than sorry about the other night." She then bows princess style.

"It's ok. You all barely knew me, and I get first impressions a lot."

"Hey, I'm Foxy, and I'm a fox." Foxy said.

"Oh, I thought you were a coyote!" You say sarcastically. Foxy gives you a look and you raise an eyebrow.

"Hello! I'm Baby! I'm the ring leader!" She says cheerfully.

"Hi! I love your hair!" You say.
"Oh, thank you... but enough about me! Let's play this "Truth or Dare"!"

You all sit in a circle, Freddy on your left, Foxy on your right, baby on foxy's right and ballora on Freddy's left

(Here ya go if you were confused)
(Idk if you can see it)

"Who wants to start?" You ask.

Nobody raises their hand. You roll your eyes.
"Ok, I'll go, um... foxy! Truth or dare?"

"Hm... I'm a daredevil, so dare!"

You think and then smile at him. You whisper something in her ear. His ears drop and he glares at you.

"It's a dare!" You remind her.
"Fine. I won't be considered a loser!" Foxy stomps behind baby and ballora.

"What are you-!" Foxy slapped ballora at the back of her head. Ballora first is shocked, then turned angry. She looked at foxy, her face plates twitching. Foxy gave a gulp and nervously laughed. She then punched foxy right in the nose and sent him flying.

The other burst out laughing as you gave a thumbs up at him. He rolls his eyes as he rubs his snout.

"Har har very funny guys." Foxy mocks as he walks back. He it's down, grumbling something.

"Hey Bon bon, since you laughed the hardest, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Bon says with happiness.

"Who would you want to cuddle up with right now?"

"Hmm... tough choice, but I'll choose (y/n)!" His eyes brighten up as he says your name. You aw at him.

"I know Freddy would want to cuddle up with (y/n), that's the truth. Oh! And speaking of truth, Truth or dare?"

Freddy groaned.

"This isn't gonna work out for me."

"Maybe it will, maybe it won't!" Bon gave him a smirk.