Chapter one~ Not a great start...

Funtime Freddy's POV
"Ugh, this place is creepy" I hear a voice say. I open my eyes with joy.

"Bon bon, w-was that you?" I shout out with glee.

"What the heck?" I heard the voice say.

"I th-think it's a girl bon b-bon!"
"Freddy, no one is here. Go back to sleep."

But I didn't want to. I started to walk towards the scared voice. Bon bon slapped me.

"Ow! What-t was th-that for?!" I whined.

"You need to stop making excuses for-" a light shine among me and bon bon. The owner of the light was a girl. She had (h/c) hair that went to her shoulders, and (s/c) skin that glistened. And her eyes. Oh god her eyes. They were the color of (something that is da color of ya eyes), and it looked like her eyes shined, even in the dark.

Ooo la la! Someone's in love! Bon bon thought.

Bon bon shut up. I thought back.
Since me and him were connected, we shared each other's thoughts.

You know you want her! He thought.

Before I got a chance to think something, the girl smiled at me.
I tried to act calm and stare into space.

"Heh. What a cute bear." She giggled. She then turned towards the dark.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She then started to walk away.

Don't just stand there, do something! Bon bon thought.
Uh... I quickly tried to think of something.

"Hey b-birthday girl!" I said, and the girl quickly turned around. She looked into my eyes. My eyes were staring right at her, so we made eye contact. Oh god... i felt my eyes brighten up (It's our version of blushing).

I whimper in my mind as she turned away from me.

HUG HER OR SOMETHING!!! Bon Bon thought. Sooooo... I did. This didn't turn out well.

She screamed and I accidentally dropped her, which made a big thud on the floor. I guessed Ballora heard this because she then gave a high shriek at the girl, her face open. The girl tried to run, but Ballora grabbed her legs and dragged her towards her. I pushed Ballora, which made her let go of the girl. She then ran to the nearest corner and tried to hide in her oversized shirt.
Ballora was about to pounce on her and kill until I grabbed her on the wrist. She looked at me wanting the urge to kill her in her eyes.

"Ballora-a! Wa-Wait!"

"WHAT?!"

"She's not wh-what you th-think!"

"She controlled shocked me! She's just like the others!"

The girl peeked from her shirt.
"I kn-know but... she, ugh..."
ThinkThinkThink Bon Bon thought.

"SheWantsToHelpUs!" I said quickly. The girl's face turned white and stuffed her face deeper inside her shirt.

"She said that?" Ballora asked.
"Yeah! I heard-d her whisper that while Sh-she was in this very breaker room! Right bo-Bon Bon?" I glanced at him.