Five; Nosey

I was inexplicably nervous for more reasons than just one. The first reason being; tonight I have a meeting with Diana Romanovea. Saying that still doesn't even feel real to me just yet. I had no idea what I was going to wear or what the hell I was even going to say. This could open a door full of multiple opportunities for me. If Diana Romanovea likes the majority my designs, maybe I wouldn't be interning for Louis Vuitton for long after all.

Then there was Justin. I call myself trying to forget about him but here I am, thinking. Unable to erase this goon from my mind. I still have yet to find out why he's here. I know it isn't just to reconcile, I remember he mentioned something about business but what business does he have here that he couldn't just solve at home?

He rarely ever traveled places when we were together, he normally barked orders over the phone and that was that. The only time he traveled was when it was urgent. There is a piece of this puzzle missing and I need to figure it out. Especially now that Carla is apparently somehow wrapped up in all this. It's been eating at me, scratching at the back of my throat begging to come out every time Carla and I are in the same room. I don't even think she knows they're here yet and if I were to bring it up, it would be an everlasting essay on how I shouldn't be mingling with them again to which I'd have to somehow convince her that I wasn't.

I need to know what Parker meant when he said that they were the least of her worries– no. Actually I need to leave it alone and not get involved. Parker could just be blowing smoke from his own ass and lying like usual but what would he have to gain from throwing my best friend who presumably knows nothing about this, into it The curiosity of it all is bothering me even though it shouldn't. I have nothing to do with this and it needs to stay that way. For good. Hopefully...

My worries and thoughts were soon cut short when Carla comes through the door holding up her phone with a smile on her face.

"Scott finally got it fixed!" She held the phone close to her chest.

"I see that." I gave her a thumbs up. Considering she didn't have a cell phone she's been having to use the wireless house phone, which looked ridiculous when she carried it around in her purse.

"By the way Scott's in the parking lot and he's coming up right now." She looked me up and down and approved of my outfit. "Good, you don't look like trash for once." She says in a high pitched voice smiling as if she just gave the best insult of the year. I scowl at her smug ass face.

"I never look like trash. I can't say the same for you though. Did you get dressed in the dark this morning?" I lie and looked at her outfit. It was actually fine but she had it coming. It was her turn to scowl. She wadded up the piece of paper in her hand and threw it at me.

"You know what bit-"

"Hey guys." Scott walked in and in the process of opening the door he hit Carla with it. As soon as it happened I couldn't control my laughter. All you heard was an ow son of a bitch watch what you're doing after Carla fell over.

"Carla I'm so sorry." Scott said trying to hold back his laugh. He held his hand out for Carla to grab which she took and pulled herself up. She dusted herself off and glared at the both of us.

"It's not that funny." She tried to say seriously as we were now hunched over in laughter, but a small chuckle escaped her lips. I shook my head and got my laughter under control. Scott came inside and shut the door behind him. He walked over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me.

"So guys what's new?" He asked throwing his feet up on the table, making himself at home. A small smile creeps its way onto my face as I think about how much that would've annoyed Justin. He would've had a conniption and ran off to get his cleaning products then come back to chew me out with a scowl plastered onto his face. Wait...why am I thinking about him? Next.