Two; Regret

I open my eyes only to squint because of the brightness of the sun streaming through my window. I groan and grab my head. What the hell did I drink? More importantly what the hell happened last night? I had no time to even try to recollect my thoughts as I sprint to the bathroom.

Not even bothering to turn on the light I quickly flipped the lid of the toilet and had at it. Retching and gagging everything from the night before and maybe even the day before that fell out of me and into the toilet. I lean against the wall and shut my eyes in peace but it didn't last long.

Carla burst through the door and it hits the wall. I groan. "Can you keep it down? I have a headache." I grab my head and cover my eyes with my hand. I sniffle and end up smelling the disgusting stench of my vomit coming up from the toilet. It's like it had a mind of its own. I grimace and flip the lid down. My hand fumbles with the lever but I manage to flush the stool.

"Someone had a wild night last night I see." Carla beamed. I wave her away with my hand. She's only been in my presence for a mere two seconds and she's already getting on my nerves.

"I guess I did." I said standing on my feet only to have my head start to spin. I grumble and sit back down. I wipe the corners of my mouth with my index finger and my thumb.

Carla smirked at me. "So?"

"What?" I bit my lip and furrow my eyebrows. Her face was quickly contorting into thought. "Carla?" I raise my hand and snap my fingers. When she looks over to me I do a 'what' motion with my hands.

"Last night, your handsome stranger.." She trailed off suppressing a grin, waiting for me to give her the dirty details. Too bad I don't remember.

"The hell are you talking about?" I sigh picking the fringe of my white T-shirt.

She groans loudly and I grab my head again. "Bitch." I mumbled. She lets out a sheepish sorry and lowers her voice.

"Considering I basically have to live through you, I'm going to need you to keep track of your hookups, so I can have details." She moved spastically to get her point across.

"Okay. One-" I held up my index finger. "You should know better than to try and live through me." I scoff. I mean honestly all she does is complain about how much I work. She couldn't have picked a worse body to try and jump into. "And two-" I hold up a second finger. "Even if I did remember, the chances of me even telling you anything are slim to nothing." I smile falsely.

"You see, this is why I don't like you." She grouched and crossed her arms. "You are my best friend, Okay? That means that you tell me what I want to know, if I want to live through you, it's my god given right. Understand?" She nods at me slowly like I'm a kindergartener that has a hard time grasping math.

"Whatever you say Caroline." I smirk. She doesn't like her birth name too much so I call her by it from time to time just so I can equally get on her nerves.

"I can still raise my voice, remember that." She clears her throats and opens her mouth as she gets ready to begin to get louder with her words.

"No." I snap. She makes a small hmph noise in triumph.

"I'm going to go get you some medicine. You're going to need it if you're going to work later." She says traipsing off in the direction of the medicine cabinet. While I wait for her to come back I try to recall as much of the night as I can. I had an amazing time that much I can remember, but as for what I did and what all went down. I have zero recollection. What I really want to know is what stranger she was talking about. If it's as el scandalo as she's making it seem I may or may not want to reconnect with him. It's been a while since I've went on a date and gotten out there.